S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Russian Version

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Postby dez » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 pm

generators .... under the sarcofag. you remember, they said you can explore new areas. well generators level was planned in shoc too, but they cut it from shoc too :D

probably it was the engine room or anything. you can find it in shoc game levles .ltx files, and also in clear sky. also in clear sky you can find dialogs for that level, and sounds :S

about lab under hospital: they said last summer, that there will be lab under the hospital, so you need to go down there, and find something

abou lab under limansk: i dont know, i just saw at ol.de forum, that they said it was cut...

military ordnance yard is still on deepsilver's site :D they should correct it...
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby evo68 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:34 pm

I`D like to say two things :D :

1- I played clear sky on vista ultimate 64 i full dx10 render and my first words was " What The F**K " when i saw 10 fps :shock: i have Athlon 64 x2 4200+ 2.2GHz 2048 Mb Ram DDR2 800MHz GeForce 8600GT 256 Mb .
I`m shocked :shock:

2- i read on some forum that GSC is planning to realesse the AddOn to Clear Sky. Some says you should have to pay it for it :shock:
evo68

Postby evo68 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Greetings countryman from Lodz :D

GSC will create addon and you will have to pay a read this on some russian forum but is this true a i don`t know i can`t wait for clear sky free from bugs :) finally they repaired AI and motion of chharacters

By the way :lol: What about Stalker MMO they can`t create large level for shadow of chernobyl and know they can do something huge for milions players this is something wrong but i like the idea for stalker mmo :D
evo68

Previous

Return to Clear Sky Discussion