S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Russian Version

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Russian Version

Postby evo68 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi everyone.

Someone played the final version, i`ve being playing it and really swamps are nothing special i`ve moved to the Cordon and some sniper with some machine gun starts shooting to me. :D Swamps are not what i expect :(
evo68

Postby gubr » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 pm

Yeah! Shitty game! Nothing special! Nothing promised by dev team is done. So you can send the disk to me and I will honestly destroy it for you! )))))
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby ZeroKelvin1 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:44 pm

I think it isn't helpng when PS sets the bar high.
ZeroKelvin1

Postby evo68 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:09 pm

They cut out Bar Wild Teritory aka Rostock Pripyat and Red Forest aka Radar and they put swamps and limansk :shock: maybe official Polish version will be better :roll: soon i will tested Clear Sky on Vista Ultimate 64 Bit and see what DirectX10 Render has to offer :wink:
evo68

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 pm

What,no pripyat?How are you supposed to get to the NPP?
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby evo68 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:23 pm

i think from the limansk to nppbut i`m not sure i saw that on pda the limansk is from the right of pripyat see that link with pda screen

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... marmn9.jpg

now i`m thinking why they cut out pripyat

and see this screen of pda

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... marpp6.jpg

they cut out wild territory and bar too

:( [/img]
evo68

Postby dez » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 am

the connection between the levels is not good. not as good as in shoc. actually terrible. from yantar you can jump up to bar or even limansk :D also after limansk, there is a small hospital level, and from that, you can jump to stancia_2 (yeah stancia1 and sarcofag was cut too)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby gubr » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 am

evo68 wrote:They cut out Bar Wild Teritory aka Rostock Pripyat and Red Forest aka Radar and they put swamps and limansk :shock: maybe official Polish version will be better :roll: soon i will tested Clear Sky on Vista Ultimate 64 Bit and see what DirectX10 Render has to offer :wink:

Remember: CS is a prequel! So the story was as follows: in the beginning there was stable situation, then suddenly strange large blowouts messed up the territories and anomalies and this leaded to attempts of different fractions to recapture the territories. Rostok factory and some other locations were closed by anomalies. But after one more extremely big blowout some territories opened for stalkers and some of them closed because of radiation (this is the border between CS and Shoc) and - here we have access to Rostok and no access to Swamp a year later (in shoc)!
gubr
I-project

Postby evo68 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am

gubr wrote:
evo68 wrote:They cut out Bar Wild Teritory aka Rostock Pripyat and Red Forest aka Radar and they put swamps and limansk :shock: maybe official Polish version will be better :roll: soon i will tested Clear Sky on Vista Ultimate 64 Bit and see what DirectX10 Render has to offer :wink:

Remember: CS is a prequel! So the story was as follows: in the beginning there was stable situation, then suddenly strange large blowouts messed up the territories and anomalies and this leaded to attempts of different fractions to recapture the territories. Rostok factory and some other locations were closed by anomalies. But after one more extremely big blowout some territories opened for stalkers and some of them closed because of radiation (this is the border between CS and Shoc) and - here we have access to Rostok and no access to Swamp a year later (in shoc)!

I know that and i understand it but Pripyat should be open :( and i looked on pda and i saw some thing the level of npp looks little different (the sarcophag is not destroyed :shock:

http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sslukasz082808233930marve0.jpg

i saw hospital on first trailer do you have ideas what is it
evo68

Postby gubr » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm

evo68 wrote:I know that and i understand it but Pripyat should be open :( and i looked on pda and i saw some thing the level of npp looks little different (the sarcophag is not destroyed :shock:

http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sslukasz082808233930marve0.jpg

i saw hospital on first trailer do you have ideas what is it

Well, hospital (as far as I heard) is one of the new locations, but I didnt get there yet, so I can not tell you anything particular. If you speak Russian you can go to the gsc-game.ru -> comunity -> stalker forums -> clear sky - there are a lot of people who walked the game through and can tell you a lot of interesting!

BTW: there is Vintorez on the swamp (I know where it is) and sniper scope (didn't find yet).

In patch that promised to be released on the 5th of September dev team says there will be much more things hidden on the swamp. More over, the patch will fix:
-crash resulted by too big quantities of IDs.(related to too many ammo in the boxes);
-crash bug with saves of mini-games;
-bug with taking your money when robbed during the quest;
-bug with absence of main task on Limansk;
-bug with finishing the task "help CS to put down the bridge";
-bug with crash during talk with commander of Freedom

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-big random bug which could reduce stabiliti of the game (better save/load through console);
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News from 29 of August:

New fixes in the upcoming patch:
- patrol path fixed on military warehouses(the game crashed);
- bug with dialogue with Chekhov (game crashed);
- crash bug with scene of robbery;
- new items added to stashes on Swamp territory;
- Fredomer mechanic now takes the flashstick;
- fixed quest "talk to wild napr";
- fixed machine gun on Cordon, now it wont fire if soldier is killed near it. (Gubr: I don't like this improvement, it was funny to stir between stones, trees and rest to avoid bullets and it is too far to shot the machine gun man);
- probability of receiving quests "bring back the thing"much bigger on levels:"Cordon","Agroprom","Military warehouses".
gubr
I-project

Postby evo68 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 pm

true the russian version is full of bugs but while playing i don`t have any crashes but GSC finally rapaired the nights now it`s more dark :D i think about the swamps and i can`t find answer on two question about why they put swamps in Clear Sky and why they cut it out from Shadow of Chernobyl :? interesting thing is that those swamps in CS looks like that on the screens from 2003 :shock:

GSC realese patch for russian version of Clear Sky and it fixes 80 problems :D Why they realese not ready game ?
evo68

Postby ZeroKelvin1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:25 pm

I think they are using the russian market as beta test so the Worldwide release is better.
ZeroKelvin1

Postby evo68 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 pm

i`ve heard about Pripyat Underground then on some forum they say that underground of pripyat was deleted someone know something about it :?
evo68

Postby dez » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:05 pm

yes, it was deleted.

current levels list:

swamp
cordon
garbage
darkvalley
agroprom
agroprom underground
yantar
military warehouses
red forest
limansk
hospital
stancia_2

cut levels:

generators
pripyat undergrounds
secret lab under hospital
secret lab under limansk
military ordnance yard
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby evo68 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 pm

why all best levels was deleted :( this remember me Shadow of Chernobyl and deleted levels :(

generators
secret lab under hospital
secret lab under limansk
military ordnance yard

i never hears about those levels :?
evo68

Next

Return to Clear Sky Discussion