Clear Sky Ending

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Clear Sky Ending

Postby evo68 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:19 am

Hi everyone.

Simple question :) WARNING may contains spoilers :D

I don`t understand some things in ending cut-scene in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky for example Corridor with bodies that flashing TV or where are going from deathtrucks .
evo68

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 am

Well,nobody understands them to tell you the truth...I think they've been brainwashed...By that TV.Another proof the telly is an evil brain controlling device
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby dez » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 pm

yep, thats when they were brainwashed. but its not that ending we were waiting for :D ... they said it will explain many things, but well, everyone could find this out, that they were brainwashed, and i didnt expect to see it. i expected something different.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby evo68 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Limansk is really boring but it have lots of details and half city is closed by anomalies hospital is too easy but its full of action red forest is too difficult and there is too much radiation and finally story line is not good like the gsc talks about Clear sky is not good SHOC was better and some things in this ending i thinking were is that corridor and what about the deathtrucks :(
evo68

Postby Lee28 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:47 pm

I thought the ending would be more spectacular....cooler animation video and that it would last longer to. :(

Strelok is in the room with all the dead stalkers and he aint....well dead yet and then I guess they would chuck him into the back of the death truck and off he goes only for the truck to be struck by lightning and well the rest is history....

Stalker Shoc storyline. :)
Lee28
dez0wave tester

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:34 pm

90% of people who had bought clear sky are ranting...The patches are putting 50% SHOC stuff back into CS...It looks so sad.
@TheDirty-Nothing has the atmosphere of SHoC!
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby muffin man » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 am

Story line on this game wasnt like shoc but this game hadbetter weapons and weapon features and ggraphics but it was verry rushed either you dont complete the mission or you run around with no money and a sawed off shotgun and the part where the bandits take your loot was horrible because by that time i had about 80 and a bunch of supplies, only was to ake cash was taken out in patch 1.54 was run around takin ammo out of crates was 10-15k a crate there are pretty much no better ways
muffin man

Postby Daniel Von Rommel » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 pm

I got nothing to rant, the base game is awesome, crashes very rarely on 1.5.3 and once we start getting serious mods it will be way better than Stalker 1
"Gentlemen, you have fought like lions and been led by donkeys."
Daniel Von Rommel

Return to Clear Sky Discussion