Recommendations (no spoilers)

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Recommendations (no spoilers)

Postby gubr » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Guys I would recommend you several things to avoid lags and critical stuck of story line.

1) Follow the main story line task first of all on a location.
When you come on new location I suggest you first of all go to the place marked as "story line task". It is not marked with this words, but with red pointer. After you got to the pointer and followed the story line and next pointer is in other location you can look for side tasks and chatting with stalkers and go to the locations you already visited. There are a lot of complains that CS is MUCH MORE linear then ShoC.

2) Blowout hideout - is not only the place marked with yellow pointer. When you are on an entrance to a location with blowout announcement the closes hideout pointed for you. For example on garbage location there are hideouts in:
2.1 bandits base;
2.2 railway tunnel.
On cordon: in every stable yard (as well as on loners' base on cordon - both buildings are hideout), main building of Freedomers' base, and a small wagon in the centre of freedomers' base...
So do not panik when you have not much time and yellow pointer is two locations from you - there is a good chance that hideout is near - just look for something with roof and go there, when you will be close enough to the place - yellow pointer will jump there.
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Return to Clear Sky Discussion