I Got To play the beta version

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:59 pm

eh, so go and download it, don't tell us that you got to do this because we don't have them... everyone would like to do this, it's nothing new...
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby super-panda » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Well, downloading illegaling beta version of the game isn't smart.

As it says, already it's a beta, so it's quite instable, besides, the developpers sometimes provide beta testing, but it seem that gsc gameworld is not going to do this, and no demo either. It's true that I would like a demo, becase there is nothing better to know if a video game will please you of not, but they choose that way.

Anyway, it's maybe true that videos game industry is sometimes dissapointing, that gsc gameworld had to release a game still prone to bugs, but their game is great, so I would be shame to do such things.

Wouldn't that would bother if you worked hard to something, and someone stole it without any credits? It's shamefull.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 pm

I think he meant a bit more legal matter but yeah, playing the e3 beta is prohibited so don't look for any help from us, Strelok as we can't provide any.
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby dez » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 pm

because it was old, almost normal shoc, patched to 1.0004, and new build of xray engine with some nice dx9 effects... plus a half done map. it was created only for that video, what we saw first of swamp.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Return to Clear Sky Discussion