Status of other mods.

Discussion about stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Status of other mods.

Postby Kill_the_Strelok » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 am

I'm not sure if it's okay to talk about other mods here :D It's hard for me to keep track of some mods since they're Russian so I'm wondering if anyone knows what's going on these mods:

OL 3.0 - AFAIK Kanyhalos is still working on it, i don't think he's given any updates in a long time.

AMK - there's 2 amk mods. The original one was being ported to CoP and now it's dead (I think). The second one was still for SoC and is called AMK II and it might be on life support, or plodding ahead, I'm not sure.

Is this correct? Any others that should be mentioned? I'm just wondering what all the latest news is. But if you ask me, all the other modders should just dump what they're doing and help get LA finished. :P
Kill_the_Strelok
Adventurer

Re: Status of other mods.

Postby dez » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 am

ol 3.x is pending due to the lack of interest in the game, and other real life issues. other than that, robberbaron, the mapper guy in ol team is still working on porting the maps from builds, so by the time kany will reappear, they might be ready for alife and so on. exact date is unknown.

about amk ... well it sounds funny, i dont know anything about them, since the old amk team, but they all left already. this new "team" is different, i saw the cop version of amk team gave up, and released their work so far. the other part of amk is working on soc, but not much info.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Return to Shadow of Chernobyl Discussion