dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: Hello again-yeah I'm not dead...

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:58 pm

super-panda wrote:...
It's true I haven't been posting in a while, but I still take a look at the forums and stuff sometimes...
[/i]

Oh, here you are! I've been missing you all this time being away from this place! )

I belive there are some thousands of new people on the forum registered, but I still wonna hug all of you, guys! After I've got the invitation I'm having a wide and silly smile on my face. Feeling like I met my first love from school! )))

A good story about pandas. So in Chineese the animal is called something like xyun-mao (cat-bear or bear-cat). While you reading this, btw, please consider my constant mistakes and not knowing totaly neither English nor Chinees. So, how for God's sake, xyun-mao turned into panda?
In the beginning of negotiations between China and Europe some guys from Europe were camping in jungles of China and saw an outstanding (on their taste) animal hanging on a tree. And they asked local buchman-tracker "What is this animal?" "Which one?" asked the tracker. "Over there, hanging on the tree!" The tracker has been staring for a minute in the direction. There were bloody million of animals around and more then half of those were hanging on trees. The tracker directed his finger on one of the animals and asked by mistake on Chineese "Pangde?" which meanse "That fat one?" And Europeans started to call the animal "panda".

I'm not sure that it is true, but it is funny for sure! ) As well as kengooroo story! )))
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Re: Hello again-yeah I'm not dead...

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

gubr wrote:To many words to read for me.

Awww... won't you read it? And I tried so hard to be funny ;p
gubr wrote:Terminator Nemo kindly invited me to... have some tea here maybe. )

Ok, ok, maybe a bit more than 1l / year... :lol: :lol:
gubr wrote:Mina, you're all doing great I hope! I'm so glad to recieve this reminder about this forum with these people. Where is that French "fat one"? )))

Super-Panda just got back here just like you- due to an e-mail from my humble person :D BTW: Well maybe there is somethin' about this nickname after all... super-fat-one? :P :P And I thought all french were oh-so-o handsome :lol: (according to my female friends...)
gubr wrote:Wshistko bendzhe bardzo dobzhe

Almost, gubr, almost ;D "Wszystko będzie bardzo dobrze" - eng: Everything will be very good (or just fine ;P) but usually you wouldn't put "bardzo" (very) in there ;p

And BTW it's really good to see (read) you all again :D :drinkers:
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Re: dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Postby atikabubu » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't know almost all of you guys. :P
Polish Stalker Community
Polish Community PR and Localization
atikabubu
Admin & dez0wave developer

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, don't trouble yourself with it ;D, we're nothing special really, we all just sorta trolled Priboi Story discussion board almost from the very beginning ;p We whined "Dez, we want this and that and a bit of that too", "Dez can you do this and that and take this shit out of the game?" and so on... then there was time that we even pretended to do something usefull, out of which few things even actually outcomed ;D if you're a history fan then I believe that most of the content we discussed/made back then is still in the old parts of the forum :D And while we disscuss the past, I think that the most valuable member of the "oldtimers" was Barin, but I imagine that he's a busy man, since he didn't have much time for us even then...

BTW: Who changed the topic name? I love it ;D
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

atikabubu wrote:I don't know almost all of you guys. :P

No way! Dez's got PR and localization team! Finaly someone except developers/coders/3dmodelers will do something usefull for this project.

Nemo is too humble! We actually did everything for this project in the past to make it what it is. We did a lota' stuff! Not only whined! Me myself was yelling in the monitor cheering the development team! I also stuck a candle in a church for this project... or I was going to... I spoke with a gypsy-lady on a train station and asked her to support the project spiritually. It costed me 0,25 USD. She also made some prophesy: "And there in the dark time they will be running ahead and make the project live and a lantern of your, Gubr, hope will guide them to their best way." And look what we have here! ) Sure I was the leader of these crowd of several potentially useful people in the secret I-Project. But without good leadership who knows where they would be and do what! )))

Ok... I'm out of dictionary! )))

Does anybody need a cat on the territory of Ukraine? ;)

UPDATE: good topic! )))
gubr
I-project

Postby vintar » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:00 pm

gubr, that last post was priceless :)
thanks to you (and the gypsey lady) my mobile phone just got sprayed with tea in a moment of uncontrollable laughter.
a bit of this and a lot of that
vintar
dez0wave developer

Postby super-panda » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Well gubr, I knew you wouldn't be very far away either.

You just can't get enought of me, and that's all, you're jealous of the fact that in france we all walk in the streets naked, just for fun. All the images you see on internets, mail, videos, or tv is controlled by our absolute power over the world, so they are fake.

You just can't accept that, and that's why you're whinning, as soon as you're comming back. Just wait a bit, all your eastern europes countries that mostly produce vodkas, drunk people and games with a lot of bugs will disapear under our mighty foot.

gubr wrote:To many words to read for me.

Terminator Nemo kindly invited me to... have some tea here maybe. )

Mina, you're all doing great I hope! I'm so glad to recieve this reminder about this forum with these people. Where is that French "fat one"? )))

Wshistko bendzhe bardzo dobzhe

Who is mina anyway? I don't remember that. I have pictures of you and nemo in some weirdo positions that I used to make both of you finally move your drunken asses to work a bit for my genious, and I can again bribe you with that for the truth.

Seriously, we (nemo and gubr), made some kind of... presentation in from of a pdf (I-project), to help a little bit dezodor and the team and so that he doesn't throw us to the leechers after all the whinning we've done to him. Apart from that, we were very often trolling the forums with stupids things and crying about the fact that guys from eastern europe can't make a game without bugs, they just know how to bribe and hack things.

I can finally throw this bombshell: Nemo and I got away from here because gubr strated to send us some weird videos which is better to never say what were their contents. It was THAT horrible.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

vintar wrote:gubr, that last post was priceless :)
thanks to you (and the gypsey lady) my mobile phone just got sprayed with tea in a moment of uncontrollable laughter.

You are welcome! )))

super-panda wrote:...you just can't get enought of me...

It is impossible! I tried to quit many times! :(

super-panda wrote:...all your eastern europes countries that mostly produce vodkas, drunk people and games with a lot of bugs...

drunk people and bugs have reproduction function - no efforts or help from anybody needed

super-panda wrote:Who is mina anyway? I don't remember that.

As time goes by I became an otaku - anime fan. "Mina" in Japan means fellas/bodies/friends

super-panda wrote:...I have pictures of you and nemo in some weirdo positions that I used to make both of you finally move your drunken asses to work a bit for my genious, and I can again bribe you with that for the truth.

Seriously, we (nemo and gubr), made some kind of... presentation in from of a pdf (I-project), to help a little bit dezodor and the team and so that he doesn't throw us to the leechers after all the whinning we've done to him. Apart from that, we were very often trolling the forums with stupids things and crying about the fact that guys from eastern europe can't make a game without bugs, they just know how to bribe and hack things.

I can finally throw this bombshell: Nemo and I got away from here because gubr strated to send us some weird videos which is better to never say what were their contents. It was THAT horrible.

You didn't took your pills in time this morning again, did you? )))

UPDATE bodies... looks kinda strange to me... maybe I was thinking something like buddys - how is it in English, like folks! )
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm

OOOOO-kay... S-P I dunno what you took, but it sure as hell was some good stuff! :D
About those pictures... well it's a good thing that none of you here know my name ;p

And about old times I almost forgot how this whole project made me do something I never did before nor had enough will to do ever after- it made me walk through the game about four times, very slowly, whilst taking extremely scrupulous notes (yeah, tha paper kind! Bleh!) and then turning them into one of my most time consuming digital publications ever- the priboi story official walkthrough ;p (or game guide I don't remember now... :F ) with complete graphic set. Seriously after that I wasn't even capable of forcing myself to do translations... even to my own language(!)- it stayed in english only... Though I'm pretty sure it got printed out in Russia where some inventive pirates decided to sell SoC with preinstalled Priboi as a stand-alone game... they have even stolen certain polish-made cover art for it :D so it may got translated to russian somehow ;p

OK, sorry 'bout the bragging part... I just still kinda can't get over the fact that I didn't do any more of such publications... :F
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Nemo wrote:... Though I'm pretty sure it got printed out in Russia where some inventive pirates decided to sell SoC with preinstalled Priboi as a stand-alone game... they have even stolen certain polish-made cover art for it :D so it may got translated to russian somehow...

You're just sorry it wasn't you who sold all this pack in Ukraine! )))

Actually it is the first time I considered the fact that someone was selling free mod in Ukraine... Not that it happened first time! ))) But this time I was standing and watching on the progress of this project! However now I recall some ideas and probably there was a topic about this. The pirates delivered the game on discs to the places where internet is not invented yet... internet?! The Wheel is still a mystery in some places in Ukraine! I mean with such roads as you may find in Ukraine some people guessing: what is this round thing for? Why doesn't it fit the shape of the road? It seams this round thing was designed to roll on the flat surface or something!
gubr
I-project

Postby vintar » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:26 am

@nemo, the position of walkthrough/guide creator for lost alpha is still available.
Oh and dont worry, i'll put your name down for you :)
a bit of this and a lot of that
vintar
dez0wave developer

Postby super-panda » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 am

Still, all jokes asides, I explained to nemo the main reason I didn't post anymore, is that I feel like like I really played stalker far enought.

And I mean, as my computer skills are fairly reduced ( I just took pictures for the presentation), I don't really see what I can do more with those games, so I play others. I might have got into the typical westernel style: BUY BUY BUY. Altough for me it's mostly don't finish games and dunno what to do with it. Make piles?

But I still stay on the fact that stalker games are plagued by bugs and problems, compared to the totally opposite there-is-no-scenario-nor-imagination usual eye-fucking-catching first person shooter games (cal* o* dut*, etc...) Those games are kinda stable, but it's yet again the poor-americans-against-the-evil Arabs/russians/koreans/french/whatever/aliens/...
And make explosions everywhere. Yeah whatever.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 am

Will check out the progress of Lost Alfa.

Hey, there, on the top - I'm ready to help with anything I can. I can do a lot: make coffee, bring pizza, play the game, make screenshots, make noisy whinning about postponing of the release, cheer up the developers, take care about cats, playing guitar, watch and rate women's breasts (I'm ready to sacrifice myself to this task if the team need it to be done). So I'm multifunctional - take me in the team please. The only bad thing about me is that I have not that many free time :(

I've installed Stalker some time ago, but never played for about one year. I think I've forgot the gameplay enough to get the interest to the game again.
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 am

So I guess it gets clarified with every day, S-P just wanted to be polite towards me but don't feel attracted to the old game - we can't blame him, and gubr maybe will be seen on the forums from time to time - much like myself probably... as for the walkthrough, well, I think I could try to make a walkthrough for LA - I'll DL the mod and see what can be done ;)
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby dez » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

ah lol :D the old crew is back it seems! good to see you guys around, it made me feel its still 2008 :axe:

as for the la stuff, yea, im sure nemo didnt only mean walkthru, but also gameguide! (as i can remember the priboi gameguide was also a masterpiece, and you all helped with that).
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic