My working station

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

My working station

Postby gubr » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:18 pm

This is how I work hardly (also with I-Project)!!! This is MY working station and I'm the coolest guy on this forum with such thing! ))))
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby super-panda » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:27 pm

That might be obvious, but I hardly doubt you are cheap enought to use water-closets to sit in front of your computer.

And I hardly doubt you use it that way also, as I extremly highly doubt it's linked to pipelines, apart if you are planning to have your waste lying on the ground. Whatever.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:01 pm

super-panda wrote:That might be obvious, but I hardly doubt you are cheap enought to use water-closets to sit in front of your computer.

And I hardly doubt you use it that way also, as I extremly highly doubt it's linked to pipelines, apart if you are planning to have your waste lying on the ground. Whatever.

What do you mean by saying "cheap"? This water-closet cost 150$!!! The fact that it is not covered with alligator leather as yours doesn't mean it is cheap! )))

No pipelines?! So what?! How do you know I do not use optical transmitters?! )))))
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 pm

OK, stop, both of you... this is MINE workstation, and I'm cooler and expensivier than both of you zusammen ;)
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 pm

Nemo wrote:OK, stop, both of you... this is MINE workstation, and I'm cooler and expensivier than both of you zusammen ;)

The difference is that your picture is a joke (rather average I would say) taken from the internet and mine - is absolutely real photo of my room with my PC! In confirmation I can send you photos of it from different positions! )))

PS Ich bin ja-ja Volkswagen Narkoman! Sie sind Battel Unterofizieren heil! Spazieren gehen! So-so la-la!
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:48 pm

ok, well, I think that even if it's your room and your PC and your WC, you don't use it normally like that everyday because:
1. It's not as comfortable as normal office chair
2. It's expensivier than a normal office chair
3. You have a wife
4. You're Gubr- everybody knows that you're always joking and if not that only mean that you're preparing bigger joke ;P
5. Sitting on WC too much causes very unpleasent illness called haemorrhoids... (I'm going to study biology so I know what I'm talking about :P)

BTW: Is there any language you don't know? (I'm starting to be worried that you might be working for some agency ;P)
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 am

Nice one, Gubr. :lol:

A superb time-saving device, even if it is bloody uncomfortable for long periods. Mind you, that depends on how padded your backside is.

You can use it for your own waste products, but imagine how useful it would be if it was internet-connected - you could dump all of your junk email, pop-ups, viruses and unsupportive posts from France in there, too.

Come on, Super-Panda! This was amazingly good news for the British - the entire world believes that we are the only nation who bases all of its humour on toilet jokes. Seems we're not alone any longer - Ukraine has the disease, too - must be all that orange revolution stuff.

Hey, Gubr. Has your prime minister got over the poisoning that made such a mess of his face? He was quite a handsome chap before that happened.

Mind you, didn't Ukraine recently declare war on Russia? It must be that Putin bloke's fault - he had bad relatives: Ras Putin for starters!

I'm chancing my arm here: it is over 30 years since I did any Deutsch at school....

'PS Ich bin ja-ja Volkswagen Narkoman! Sie sind Battel Unterofizieren heil! Spazieren gehen! So-so la-la!'

I am a yes-yes Volkswagon drug-dealer! She is a non-commissioned officer! I'm going for a walk. Ho hum.

I MUST have got most of that wrong.

By the way, in your original post you say, 'This is how I work hardly'. Did you mean that you do a lot of work? I ask because 'hardly' means 'scarcely' or 'only just' or 'almost none'. If you do mean you do a lot of work then 'hard' without the 'ly' would be correct.

Now you have to teach me Ukranian so that you can correct my mistakes. :wink:

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby gubr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 am

Nemo wrote:ok, well, I think that even if it's your room and your PC and your WC, you don't use it normally like that everyday because:
3. You have a wife

BTW: Is there any language you don't know? (I'm starting to be worried that you might be working for some agency ;P)

You got me with that 3rd point! )))) Valeriya would beat me if I did such a thing in real. Moreover I was forced to stop the experiment as it turns out that optical technologies are not developed well enough and can't transfer waste products except spam of course ... and my jokes )))) So now WC is installed in 00 as it should be! )))

Red Schuhart wrote:You can use it for your own waste products, but imagine how useful it would be if it was internet-connected - you could dump all of your junk email, pop-ups, viruses and unsupportive posts from France in there, too.

Yeah, direct rerouting! )))

Red Schuhart wrote:Hey, Gubr. Has your prime minister got over the poisoning that made such a mess of his face? He was quite a handsome chap before that happened.

Mind you, didn't Ukraine recently declare war on Russia? It must be that Putin bloke's fault - he had bad relatives: Ras Putin for starters!

Ugly guy is our President not PM. He is getting better. I do not know details but at least his face looks better. No we have no war with Russia - if such a thing will be declared there will be civil war inside of Ukraine... God save us from that shit!

Ras Putin?! )))) That is funny! I never thought about this! ))) BTW thanks for reminding me about Rasputin - I want to learn more about him as I heard a lot of interesting about him and I can not decide if I consider him good or bad person - not enough data! )))

Red Schuhart wrote:I'm chancing my arm here: it is over 30 years since I did any Deutsch at school....

'PS Ich bin ja-ja Volkswagen Narkoman! Sie sind Battel Unterofizieren heil! Spazieren gehen! So-so la-la!'

I am a yes-yes Volkswagon drug-dealer! She is a non-commissioned officer! I'm going for a walk. Ho hum.

I MUST have got most of that wrong.

Ich bin ja-ja Volkswagen Narkoman! - quote from a stupid Russian or Ukrainian song without any sense! ))) You know, those contemporary pop stars with their hits! )))

Sie sind Battel Unterofizieren heil! - It came out about 6-7 years ago when I was studying in university. So we were relaxing and got hi and one of my friends took "Economics" book and started to read it and that was what we heard from him... ))))) Oh, those students! ))))

Rest is correct I suppose! )

Red Schuhart wrote:By the way, in your original post you say, 'This is how I work hardly'. Did you mean that you do a lot of work? I ask because 'hardly' means 'scarcely' or 'only just' or 'almost none'. If you do mean you do a lot of work then 'hard' without the 'ly' would be correct.

Now you have to teach me Ukranian so that you can correct my mistakes. :wink:

Thanks for correction, I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'm too lazy to keep on learn English correctly so I have to crawl around English speaking forums and polish my English with them. )))))) The problem is that I need a place where I will be not the only one who learns English (:wink: Nemo, Super-Puper)... OK, I KNOW THAT YOUR ENGLISH IS PERFECT, SUPER-PANDA! )))))))) I meant hard working! )
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 am

Yeah, Gubr, don't you worry, we'll fix you :D (In matter of english).
And about your war on russia, well, currently only Georgia is at war with them, but I think that UA is not that far from it too so, I suggest you start moving your amazing workstation to your garden nuke shelter ;).
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 am

Nemo wrote:Yeah, Gubr, don't you worry, we'll fix you :D (In matter of english).
And about your war on russia, well, currently only Georgia is at war with them, but I think that UA is not that far from it too so, I suggest you start moving your amazing workstation to your garden nuke shelter ;).

About the war with Russia - there are a lot of Ukrainian people loyal to Russia, approximately 50%, so I believe and hope that our president moron will manage to keep his idiocy inside of him enough to avoid civil war inside of Ukraine and with such a big neighbour as Russia.
gubr
I-project

Postby super-panda » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm

Mh, gubr you are not getting higher in my personal ranking system.

I mean, what have you talked about in the off-topic thread? (which, by a miracle is not often really far from stalker and computers)

Let me guess.. hum... water-closets related things!! Hum... A bit more serious? What is next? Are you going to tell us about which pipelines or you using for them, or which toilet paper you are using? Come on.

Also, stop crying about the global problems. What are you going to create? A sect named "priboi story world-saving stalkers", and like actions, running naked during the olympic games to won the golden medal of the most stupid thing ever done? Great plan.

I don't know, but just try to be a bit more serious. Talking about water-closets related thing are.. underwater. You can have better ideas, I suppose...
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 pm

super-panda wrote:... underwear. You can have better ideas, I suppose...

AAAAAAAA! He wonna see my underwear!!!!!!
Get off me! You, bloody, perversor! ))))
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:58 pm

It's called 'pervert' Gubr ;).
And Panda, c'mon, those are humorous threads, not some infantile bullshit, or something... Sometimes I think that you have no sense of humor at all, man...
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 pm

If we all ' stop crying about the global problems' it will just give the power-hungry idiots who cause those problems a free hand and lots of room to cause even more.

Are journalists 'crying about the global problems' too? If they didn't we'd have so many of them that we might as well nuke the whole world and start afresh. That is what some of the problem-causers dream about.

It is called 'Public Opinion' and it strikes terror into the hearts of politicians the world over. In this country there are 635 of them - there are 60,000,000 of us.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm

A few words about the hearts of politicians

Kamerad Red Schuhart!

Can you help me to find your reply with the link to Comrade Stalin’s Site?
It was in the site’s beginning (I precisely remember). It is improbable to officer on duty erase replies of such deowave’s enthusiast. Isn’t it.
:wink:
Last edited by Crew_of_Pz6 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crew_of_Pz6

Next

Return to Offtopic