Happy New Year!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Happy New Year!

Postby dez » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 pm

The whole dez0wave team wishes you a Happy New Year, may this festival brings abundant joy and happiness in your life! Wish you again lots of love, joy and happiness!

----

ok in short: how was your NY eve? :D stayed with friends? or in a big party? or with family? :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:37 pm

dezodor wrote:The whole dez0wave team wishes you a Happy New Year, may this festival brings abundant joy and happiness in your life! Wish you again lots of love, joy and happiness!

----

ok in short: how was your NY eve? :D stayed with friends? or in a big party? or with family? :)

mine was a family party at my home realy good,slightly pissed but sound :D how was yours dez?
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm

None of the above really.

I spent New Year's Eve about 40 feet from the Atlantic Ocean (that's where I live) in front of my computer.

Entertainment came by way of The Eagles, ELO, Alice Cooper and the necessary cans of inhibition-reducing Guinness that allowed me to howl along.

Somewhere around 3am I discovered that my legs were not working the way they usually do. I found out why when I emerged from the coma into New Year's Day and saw the six empty cans. That's twice as many as usually knock me on my arse - I must've drunk the last three while unconscious.

No more Guinness until April (my birthday). I really hate hangover headaches.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Red Schuhart wrote:None of the above really.

I spent New Year's Eve about 40 feet from the Atlantic Ocean (that's where I live) in front of my computer.

Entertainment came by way of The Eagles, ELO, Alice Cooper and the necessary cans of inhibition-reducing Guinness that allowed me to howl along.

Somewhere around 3am I discovered that my legs were not working the way they usually do. I found out why when I emerged from the coma into New Year's Day and saw the six empty cans. That's twice as many as usually knock me on my arse - I must've drunk the last three while unconscious.

No more Guinness until April (my birthday). I really hate hangover headaches.

love the music red brilliant :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

sounds good :) thats what i did last year too... guiness is good beer, but i usually stay with heineken because its cheaper, but still good :D

this year i spent the ny with mates. first there was some alcoholic party at my mate's house, then we went down to a club after midnight, and stayed there till the morning. :axe:
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

dezodor wrote:sounds good :) thats what i did last year too... guiness is good beer, but i usually stay with heineken because its cheaper, but still good :D

this year i spent the ny with mates. first there was some alcoholic party at my mate's house, then we went down to a club after midnight, and stayed there till the morning. :axe:

nice one :D i used to drink guiness from the pump not cans when i was truck driving,but after visiting my son in germany a few years back started on becks beir hooked on it now :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 am

yea, Becks also good :)

(daydreaming... would be cool to visit Octoberfest this year... :drinkers: )
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

dezodor wrote:yea, Becks also good :)

(daydreaming... would be cool to visit Octoberfest this year... :drinkers: )

ye a realy cool place to be :drinkers:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Return to Offtopic