Call of Pripyat release

Discussion about the new sequel to Stalker.

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: Call of Pripyat release

Postby Nemo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am

Red, you are of the kind of people we call in Poland "the intellectuals", and thus you're not a statistical englishman. I'm not saying that in overall The English are stupid, what I am saying is just that MOST of people aroud the world are IGNORANT and the amount of their ignorace is directly proportional to amount of wealth they hold. So, to summarize, I believe that for U.S. or British resellers, a video game company from ex-soviet block is as reliable of a partner, as a video game company from e. g. Burkina Faso would be for a Polish reseller. [With all due respect for Burkina Faso and all it's respectable, hard working people].
Last edited by Nemo on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby Bobandy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am

Looks like Call of Pripyat became available today through Steam. Cost is $20 US. Can you guys verify if it's available via Steam outside the US? That would certainly solve the availability problem... :)

EDIT: I should add that I paid $40 for my pre-order through Amazon :evil: , which I received a couple of days ago.

EDIT #2: The $20 price only applies if you already own the Steam version of Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky - an "upgrade," if you will. Otherwise the price is $30. Still better than $40...
Bobandy

Postby jwknaggs » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:23 pm

just checked steam uk cop is going for £14.99 :D
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby Nemo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

And I can get it via Steam for 9,99 € ;) but only if I'd have steam version of one of the previous games, if not, then the price is 19,99 € which is over 80 PLN which is still about 5 € cheaper than I have paid at local reseller...
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby jwknaggs » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 pm

yes nemo i just looked at that again,i can get it from steam for £19.99 if i have a previous stalker from them it's £14.99.i got it 2 days ago up to now i can't fault it. :D
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Call of Pripyat Discussion