Priboi Story crashes upon loading saves/starting new game

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Priboi Story crashes upon loading saves/starting new game

Postby Stalkerfan82 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 pm

I started Priboi Story today and upon exiting the game and loading my saved games, the game either crashes with a "bugtrap" error - or simply freezes when the loading bar says "you are entering the zone". Not only that, but after encountering this crash and trying to start a new game, the same error now happens whenever I try to start a new game (this is not a problem with SoC itself, because I tested it w/o the PS mod and it works perfectly fine).

I've tried it with both the 1.0005 and 1.0004 SoC patch versions (and the corresponding Priboi Story patch versions), done clean SoC installs and clean PS mod installs, and this error keeps happening. What's really odd is that a few weeks ago I was playing this mod and didn't have this problem at all - this just started happening completely out of the blue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Stalkerfan82

Re: Priboi Story crashes upon loading saves/starting new gam

Postby LoboTheMan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Stalkerfan82 wrote:I started Priboi Story today and upon exiting the game and loading my saved games, the game either crashes with a "bugtrap" error - or simply freezes when the loading bar says "you are entering the zone". Not only that, but after encountering this crash and trying to start a new game, the same error now happens whenever I try to start a new game (this is not a problem with SoC itself, because I tested it w/o the PS mod and it works perfectly fine).

I've tried it with both the 1.0005 and 1.0004 SoC patch versions (and the corresponding Priboi Story patch versions), done clean SoC installs and clean PS mod installs, and this error keeps happening. What's really odd is that a few weeks ago I was playing this mod and didn't have this problem at all - this just started happening completely out of the blue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Try to reinstall the mod.
Delete the old gamedata folder, and just unzip the the .7z file again and copy it to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. installation folder, see if this helps :)
Also Known As: 100RadsBar (GSC Forums)
LoboTheMan

Return to Priboi Story