Can you join other factions?

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Can you join other factions?

Postby Hawk » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:40 am

I was wondering After you beat the game Can you join other factions?
Hawk

Re: Can you join other factions?

Postby Red Schuhart » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 am

In PS 1.1? When you 'beat' the game you are in a military helicopter surrounded by people who think you know too much, have weapons trained on you and have orders to dispose of you.

There's only really the 'zombie' faction you can join at that juncture.

Had PS 1.2 been still a possibility the story would have continued. But the 'BTTR' or 'Lost Alpha' project has replaced it in the affections of the mod team and so we will have to use our imaginations as to what happens to Lt. Slipchenko in that helicopter.

I'm giving some thought to putting young Priboi's story into words and maybe throwing some speculative light on the possible futures. If I do get around to it I'll try to make it short enough to post.

Don't hold your breath.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Can you join other factions?

Postby dez » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 am

yep priboi story 1.1 has ending. we did not plan to add freeplay after the end, because 99% of existing mods do that, and they are all boring, you can wander around and what? theres no point.

we made free play from start, which allows you to go anywhere anytime, and back, until you finish the storyline. we thought this one is better.

if you kill too many soldiers, you can become traitor, and everyone will be against you, except bandits. it might be fun for a few minutes, but.. we wouldnt suggest it until you at least finish the conversion mod once.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Return to Priboi Story