No vaccine in X-18 Lab - second encounter

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: No vaccine in X-18 Lab - second encounter

Postby jwknaggs » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 pm

kitekrazy wrote:Image

Is is in the monolith base? There's nothing in the two boxes downstairs.

hope this helps :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby Red Schuhart » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 am

I've been through PS 1.1 on quite a number of occasions. I need no direction or instruction between one document and the next, I know the locations of anti-viruses, the shortcuts, the sneaky bits and the downright cheats. I pride myself on being able to go through the mod without finding any surprise bigger than a couple of flesh humping each other.

But that map confuses me every time.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Red Schuhart wrote:I've been through PS 1.1 on quite a number of occasions. I need no direction or instruction between one document and the next, I know the locations of anti-viruses, the shortcuts, the sneaky bits and the downright cheats. I pride myself on being able to go through the mod without finding any surprise bigger than a couple of flesh humping each other.

But that map confuses me every time.

as you know red i've shown this map a few times now, it's from nemo's walkthrough ps 1.0 wich i edited for 1.2. 1.11,111.1111. ar the locations of stuff you need to pick up the circle is the hotel room 26 is the armour. :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby Red Schuhart » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Its probably just 'diffrent strokes for diffrent folks'. I have a few different routes through Pripyat that take in all the stashes and documents. I often follow the game order and visit Pripyat for each individual document, then off back to X18 or something.

But none of my 'usual' routes equate with that map. I see the path on there, but have never gone that route. Not sure I want to try running past Monolith HQ before I empty it of unfriendly maniacs in exoskeletons. I usually come at them from one side or behind. I also usually forget that bugger on top of the round building with his RPG, so the route on the map would be a bit hazardous at that point.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 am

yes red i only saw him just in time got the bugger though, i think everybody should use a route that there happy with, this one worked for me maybe i was a bit lucky. :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Priboi Story