Upcoming Patches

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:29 am

I love the way the birds fall in the blowout - I've found five so far that hit beak first and are buried to the neck in the ground, tail feathers sticking up.

They don't look very big, but step on one and they feel a lot bigger.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 am

Great mod mad it works really well :D

But I got one problem... wasnt the document that you collect supposed to go in your diary? not crowding up your invatory? That dosent work for me, It dosent go into my diary at all :( it just takes up space :(
Hunterk

Postby dez » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 am

yeah later we decided to leave it for 1.2, and removed it from readme too, so its not in changes list. we can add it by patch if needed though.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Hunterk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:49 am

Ya that one feature that really should have been added, or at least give people the power to put the docs in stashes, that way we could acsess them without clogging up invatory.
Hunterk

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Had a funny occurrence in Cordon with a bloodsucker. It was at the barn that was added between the broken bridge and 'Things of one who died in the anomoly' stash.

The bloodsucker was behind the barn, so I snook round and blasted it with an AK47 - the whole barn lifted up, then dropped on the bloodsucker, and the barn along with the fence around it slid down the hill!

I also had a boar ram a car which threw it on to two bandits and killed them. My pal the boar.

Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:29 pm

O.K. for all the people who think docs should be storable in stashes heres what to do. Open the "quest_items" LTX file in C:\Program Files\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Priboi's Story - Copy\gamedata\config\misc
and search for a line that says
    quest_item = true
Edit the true and make it false. IMPORTANT for this to work you must do it for every document in the file, for example, the one I showed you is NPP blueprints, do it for everyone and it will work for all docs.
Hunterk

Postby dez » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Priboi Story 1.1 FIX (2008.08.24)

Yeah yeah we tried to bring up a bugfree mod, but as you know, its not possible, bugs often appear when many ppl play it, so we check your problems, and fix them. This is how it goes with game companies too.

- We noticed that the light fix was left out, so we added it back.
- Also noticed that an other npc uses Kruglov's name too, and well, we should have only 1 kruglov in game. :) We fixed that.
- Also noticed that quest documents can be dropped, but it's not okay. Fixed that too.
- There was a typo in a document, so we fixed the codes, now you will be able to open the radar codedoor.
- Bes's quest was bugged, we fixed it.
- Commander decided to visit agroprom, fixed
- If you pick up a task document, it will go to your pda, and disappear from your inventory. You will find it in Encyclopedia "Top Secret Documents" section
- If you pick up a document that is not target of your task, it will only go to your Encyclopedia and disappear from your inventory, if you get that task*
- Only task target documents will disappear. The Sid's letters, and brown suitcase is not mission item, it will stay in your inventory.
- Encyclopedia missing entries (ammos) were fixed

* if you want to avoid such bugs if the document wont go to your pda, and never disappears from your inventory, i recommend to only pick it up, if you get the quest for it. Otherwise not :)

Installation:

Update the gamedata with these files. New game start is recommended, but if you don't do that, only half of the fixes will work
Last edited by dez on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby gubr » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:56 pm

dezodor wrote:Priboi Story 1.1 FIX (2008.08.24)

- Also noticed that an other npc uses Kruglov's name too, and well, we should have only 1 kruglov in game. :) We fixed that.
- Also noticed that quest documents can be dropped, but it's not okay. Fixed that too.
- There was a typo in a document, so we fixed the codes, now you will be able to open the radar codedoor.
- If you pick up a task document, it will go to your pda, and disappear from your inventory. You will find it in Encyclopedia "Top Secret Documents" section
- If you pick up a document that is not target of your task, it will only go to your Encyclopedia and disappear from your inventory, if you get that task*
- Only task target documents will disappear. The Sid's letters, and brown suitcase is not mission item, it will stay in your inventory.

* if you want to avoid such bugs if the document wont go to your pda, and never disappears from your inventory, i recommend to only pick it up, if you get the quest for it. Otherwise not :)

Installation:

Update the gamedata with these files. New game start is recommended, but if you don't do that, only half of the fixes will work

No link?
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby dez » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Later... i need to test something.

Anyway, im sure ppl will kill me, because of new game start :FFFFFFFFF
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Red Schuhart » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 pm

After all the work you've done?

The least they can do is start a new game.

Anyway, wherever they got to in the unfixed version is experience, and experience is always valuable.

I'm going to carry on. I'll 'fix' it for the next run through.

Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby gubr » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 pm

dezodor wrote:Later... i need to test something.

Anyway, im sure ppl will kill me, because of new game start :FFFFFFFFF

Agree with Red. It is ok - new game! I like playing Stalker again and again! )))
gubr
I-project

Postby dez » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 am

Priboi Story 1.1 patch FIX:
http://rapidshare.de/files/40316349/Pri ... X.zip.html

- If you pick up a document that is not target of your task, it will only go to your Encyclopedia and disappear from your inventory, if you get that task
- Other small unnoticable fixes :)
- mosin nagant fixed
- groza zooming (aim) fixed

Installation:

Update the priboi story 1.1 gamedata with these files. New game start is recommended, but if you don't do that, only half of the fixes will work!
Last edited by dez on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby gubr » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 am

Priboi Story 1.1 fix on files.to

http://www.files.to/get/369583/l31q38dda3

(updated: dez)
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:43 am

many thanks, Gubr.
Downloading...
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

PreviousNext

Return to Priboi Story