Game Over

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Game Over

Postby Máté » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 am

What about adding alternatives for game over, like turning into zombie (by a controller, or blowout?) or some other mutants. It would essentially be game over, because you couldn't take your tasks a a bloodsucker, but you'd have a freeplay mode. The hands could be problem, but it could be solvable by making a first person view by moving the third person camera to the character's point of view (something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiSKdiW8-RA).
This might as well be stupid, and you don't have time for stuff like this, maybe I just secretely want to be a bloodsucker, or a controller.
Máté

Re: Game Over

Postby Koolguy007 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 pm

I like the idea of maybe getting new powers from mutant's parts maybe. I'd like to freak someones mind with a lesser controller's power. I think it be funny to cause someone to shoot at hallucinations only to shoot his friend, or to regain health by sucking a the life from someone else. I'm sure his buddies wouldn't like it though :axe:

Sorry about bumping old topics. I'm just so excited about this that I keep reading old topics on here and pretending they're new.
Koolguy007

Re: Game Over

Postby Zombiep00pZ » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:06 am

great ideas guys but the bugs need to be ironed out first and the glitches sorted out for the new ides to be streamed in although both sound good!
thx :rolleyes:
Zombiep00pZ

Return to Lost Alpha