X18 Computer Download to PDA Problems

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

X18 Computer Download to PDA Problems

Postby bulletbelch » Sun May 04, 2014 6:02 pm

I purchased the green thumb drive (memory stick) before entering X18. Found several computers. Two require a password. Found PDA with password for one computer; but not for the other. When downloading file to PDA which apparently is really a download to the green memory stick I select the mutant document, then click the download button. It blinks and I wait and wait and wait. There is nothing to indicate that download has taken place. When I leave X18 and travel to Petrenko, there is no conversation with Barkeep about X18 and access to Petrenko is blocked by a stalker standing in the doorway that I can't get around.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Re: X18 Computer Download to PDA Problems

Postby Hypnodisc » Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Did u doppleclicked on the Green Stick before using the computer ? u need the Mutant file from the Computer near the dead Soldier

I got the same problem that some NPC blocked the way to Petrenko... buti think he isnt important any more because i was given Veles the stick and the documents from the bandits and the other documents the barceeper
Hypnodisc

Re: X18 Computer Download to PDA Problems

Postby bulletbelch » Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm

I've spent the whole day and most of last night on X18. I used the memory stick and got the take documents to Petrenko message. I also had the message to go to Darscape. So, I went to the bar (1) after it was attacked by the man of Sin and (2) before it was attacked by the man of Sin. The first time Petrenko told me to see Barkeep first and then took the documents saying that the man of Sin had taken his decrypter. The second time I killed the man of Sin after watching the cut scene. Barkeep and others were down; but Petrenko was standing and took the documents and said nothing about the decrypter. Then I traveled back through Garbage to Dark Valley to Darkspace and met with the Chief of Sin who knocked me out and sent me out to get the bandits documents (which I think I already had). Anyway, I walked back to Dardolina so that Find another way out of the mines, travel to Darkolina, and find the bandits documents are all marked checked. With only the last option left (take the documents to the Sin leader) I walk all the way back and the Sin leader is no where to be found. SO now I have the documents and no one to deliver them to.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Return to Lost Alpha