X16 (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

X16 (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Postby Mr.Crashtest » Sun May 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Anybody else finding that after the dream in X16 you are very quickly swarmed by a great deal of fast moving, gun-toting zombies?
- There were so many training a bead on me or opening fire at the same time I just dove right over the side and down to the bottom level - where within seconds I was swarmed again. With a quick releoad I noticed they were running down the stairs in a group and incredibly difficult to pick off while still recovering from the controllers mind-wrath.

I ask because it's either a very difficult segment in need of some fine tuning (or maybe just grit my teeth and bear all the reloading) or it's a bug.

So... anyone else had the same experience?! :?:

Edit:
Same experience several times in a row now - regardless of how I take the situation on.
If the countdown timer were longer, I could do it, but 15 of them in three minutes in next to zero light? Not likely when theyre runnign and gunning with 100% accuracy.
Mr.Crashtest
Adventurer

Re: X16 (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Postby AIMED55 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:57 pm

I keep getting killed by the brain in the follow the dream part.. how do you pass that?
AIMED55

Postby VGStalker » Sat May 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Stand still, and brain not kill you.
VGStalker

Postby Fry » Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm

I just did X16 and at the end of the dream sequence the only thing that I had to kill was a controller, there after the zombies and zombified stalkers weren't a problem, I just ran past them all.
Fry
Adventurer

Return to Lost Alpha