Where do i Find/Buy "Petrol Cans"? ...for the vehicles!

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Where do i Find/Buy "Petrol Cans"? ...for the vehicles!

Postby kenpox » Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Yeah well , i'm kind of tired of running around all those maps drinking energy drinks like mad , some one knows where can i find petrol cans ? , o where can i buy them ? ...... i play more time running through maps than doing the missions xDD !! :rolleyes:
kenpox

Re: Where do i Find/Buy "Petrol Cans"? ...for the vehicles!

Postby MaMool » Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 am

hi i hope it will help u .there is a merc base in constructions site (in the left upper corner of this zone), i see the merc trader once and he have some cans to sell (don't remenber the price) and i can't go back there now they kind of angry now ^^and i also found a lil tip to have infinite stamina you just to have +100 or more stamina with artifact like sparkle moonlight, flash .. it is possible if u find some good one or if u create them. personnaly i was lucky in the forest and i found a lot of good ones so now no more energy drink ^^
MaMool

Postby Zombiep00pZ » Wed May 07, 2014 12:48 am

all traders have the ability to sell one can check with sid and barkeep they have higher chances :roll eyes:

*edit* also on the first car that is on the mission of escaping the chopper has around 2-3 cans lying there check in the dark valley on the gates
Zombiep00pZ

Postby mando69 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 am

Hmmm in my playthrough I didn't see the barkeep sell petrol cans even once and I revisited the bar several times already. I think my playthrough is bugged.
mando69

Postby kenpox » Thu May 08, 2014 5:09 am

MaMool wrote:hi i hope it will help u .there is a merc base in constructions site (in the left upper corner of this zone), i see the merc trader once and he have some cans to sell (don't remenber the price) and i can't go back there now they kind of angry now ^^and i also found a lil tip to have infinite stamina you just to have +100 or more stamina with artifact like sparkle moonlight, flash .. it is possible if u find some good one or if u create them. personnaly i was lucky in the forest and i found a lot of good ones so now no more energy drink ^^

Really ? , can you give me any hints on where "maybe" i could find this artifacts ? , i have never found Flash , moonlight oe spark artifact.
kenpox

Postby ghostx » Sat May 10, 2014 12:08 am

SPOILER !!!!
2cans of fuel for cars are in agroprom at stalker base, 3 are in rostok at military checkpoint at entrance to cordon
Im still using niva i got at monolith outpost at dark valley( as its the one of 2 cars who is fully operational and not bugging so often) how ever the most efficient car is volga or moskvich (no idea what it realy is) last one i found in darkscape in one of the abandoned houses ..dont remember which one .
ghostx

Postby Tyr5 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 pm

I found 3 cans in the bandits base in forest.
Tyr5

Postby xonedl » Mon May 12, 2014 12:48 am

ghostx wrote:SPOILER !!!!
2cans of fuel for cars are in agroprom at stalker base, 3 are in rostok at military checkpoint at entrance to cordon
Im still using niva i got at monolith outpost at dark valley( as its the one of 2 cars who is fully operational and not bugging so often) how ever the most efficient car is volga or moskvich (no idea what it realy is) last one i found in darkscape in one of the abandoned houses ..dont remember which one .

wow... guess I have to stalk harder :cry:

but there's 3 cans at the bottom of X10, problem is no idea where the code came from - probably from those ghost-scientist talks but I don't bother to find out. Kinda scary in there... (but I do know the code number)

Sid sold it once, other than that one it's extremely rare to see them selling.

Extra question - after they moved the bar to new location, how on earth do I buy car anymore? :?:
xonedl

Postby ghostx » Mon May 12, 2014 11:06 pm

you probably wont so try not break all cars in game
ghostx

Postby DarkLance » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Tyr5 wrote:I found 3 cans in the bandits base in forest.

There's 1 more in Forest I've found so far. If you enter the Forest from the South and you start traveling to the Northern exit following the road before you get to the "mini-Monolith" there's a small village (populated by 6-8 zombified STALKERS) to the right of the road that has 2 lines of houses and in the last house on the right hand side of the southernmost line.

Hope this helps.

See you in the Zone
DarkLance

Return to Lost Alpha