I can't leave the sewers.

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

I can't leave the sewers.

Postby LH23 » Wed May 07, 2014 1:23 am

I can't leave the sewers it just says the way is blocked by a landslide. Any idea what i have to do to clear the landslide?
LH23

Re: I can't leave the sewers.

Postby panzerkiller » Wed May 07, 2014 6:14 am

LH23 wrote:I can't leave the sewers it just says the way is blocked by a landslide. Any idea what i have to do to clear the landslide?

That's the wrong place. You have to find a document and open the coded door deeper into the sewers. It took me forever to figure out how to get out of there, now I'm stuck in the big train depot xD
panzerkiller

Postby calvooo » Sun May 11, 2014 5:25 pm

I have problems to.. find way to pripyat was pain in the ass. But i find the way :) the crain-go around-go up-go around :idea:
Lets go hunt!
calvooo

Postby zoobi27 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

You may have found the dead stalker with a PDA the place there are heavy tubes and a tiny passage to go way through the next part. In fact the documents you are looking for are quite tricky to find : look up the place there is this dead stalker you'll see another one (just decorating this one) hanged from a concrete platform ; climb up those tubes and use some woods planks you'll see to get up there, there is a path leading to a small cavern where a dead body lays with the documents. Now is you know where is the door get there, the code must be in your pda in recent messages.

Always here to help, sorry if my english is bad.
zoobi27

Postby LH23 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks for the help! :D
LH23

Return to Lost Alpha