Community contributions

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Community contributions

Postby dserg » Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi Dezowave and thanks for you work on LA!

There are already over 10 pages of bugreports in the most recent patch. As far as I see more than half of reports are minor bugs, like missing description, floating object or some script error. The question is: what do you think about opening some kind of repository so community members could post their fixes for known bugs for you to review and check?

I am pretty sure that would help more than a little. Maybe fixes can be limited to ltx files or some kind of team approval on new contributors would work. Also text translations or some graphics settings fixes can be done this way if there are interested parties.

Not trying to make a mess of it, but it always looks so unfair when qualified team members are wasting time on moving bushes so they don't float :).
kekeke
dserg

Re: Community contributions

Postby dserg » Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 am

Shameless self-bump.

Dear developers, I can get it if you do not like the question, or if the answer is negative, or else... But could you please at least leave a reply? It would be really nice to know if you have any opinion on topic or if you have seen it at least :). If the forum is not a place to ask such things, mb someone could direct me to more convenient way to do it?
kekeke
dserg

Return to Lost Alpha