gunsmiths

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

gunsmiths

Postby PanMieszko » Sat May 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Sooo at the moment i need to go to pripyat but need to fix my stuff pronto. I know there is a gunsmith in cordon, but its a long way back, and there is this Petrenko guy in bar who as you know is bugged so far. Are there any more gunsmiths out there? I haven't found any in the new bar.
PanMieszko

Re: gunsmiths

Postby Fry » Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 pm

In the construction site, in the building with the gas, after the mission to get the PDA's there's a trader in there that does repairs.
Fry
Adventurer

Postby calvooo » Sun May 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Isnt the same long way to cordon and rostok factory?? I think
Lets go hunt!
calvooo

Postby Shredstorm » Mon May 12, 2014 7:03 pm

You're further in the game than me, but I know of a guy near the bar in metal factory who repairs and modifies stuff, and I don't mean the guy in the room with the computer. The guy I mean is outside, standing on top of one of the houses. You can get there by going up some metal stairs located inside one of the dark rooms with three people around a campfire and a blue chest on top of some boxes. His location would be somewhere between the 100rad bar and the main gates with three concrete blocks and a Lada. Hope this helps.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs, take one down patch it around, 117 little bugs in the code.
Shredstorm

Return to Lost Alpha