How do you end kill the muitants in "HELP" kill the mutants?

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

How do you end kill the muitants in "HELP" kill the mutants?

Postby bulletbelch » Sun May 11, 2014 9:31 pm

I killed every enemy and every mutant I can find in two days of travels around the CPP. The Raid Leader just stands there and we continue hunting for more mutants. I did not kill the dog catcher things that lay on the ground and capture dogs; because don't seem to die. How can I leave so that I can get the code for the door?
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Re: How do you end kill the muitants in "HELP" kill the muta

Postby bulletbelch » Mon May 12, 2014 5:34 am

Here's an update. I went to different places and returned and the Raid leader is still standing on the ledge saying we need to keep killing mutants. There aren't any in the front center area of the building. But new mutants keep spawning behind the building and on the right side of the area. There ought to be a way to terminate this so I can move on to get the door code etc.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Postby Fry » Tue May 13, 2014 8:12 pm

I talked to him twice and by the time I killed the last zombie of the second wave the mission updated. However the guy to report back to took a bullet from a zombie and died and the mission marker was pointing to his corpse. Time to reload. Again :axe:
Fry
Adventurer

Postby johnstalker » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 am

I got round that by not helping military;take the go it alone option at initial dialogue with the military guy.
johnstalker

Return to Lost Alpha