Lukash Does Not Accept His Machine

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Lukash Does Not Accept His Machine

Postby bulletbelch » Mon May 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Returned to Lukash with his machine but there is no dialogue about the machine; only, do you have a job and a no job available answer. Every step listed on the PDA except the last which is the delivery task has been completed. There was a red marker; next to the task but it disappeared when I clicked on it and supplied no additional information. This is my third time through the game. I went back over the whole game after completing it the second time. I re-killed all the bandits and Monolith that respawned, found some hidden items and did a lot of artifact hunting. All I had left to do was the Lukash assignment and to go to the Bar to sell all my stuff. I do not think that my replay over already completed game sections should count as freeplay. I have not found any freeplay mode. If there were one; there would be additional tasks instead of every assignment giver repeating the old tasks or saying something loike have a nice day.

Bullet Belcher
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Re: Lukash Does Not Accept His Machine

Postby CruxMDQ » Tue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Just a friendly heads-up: this issue is already listed. :)
Got bugs? Read this before posting a report: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1771

ANY bug reporting threads that fail to fulfill these conditions WILL BE CLOSED.
CruxMDQ

Location: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America, Earth, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Multiverse

Return to Lost Alpha