Exoesqueleton is bullshit

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Exoesqueleton is bullshit

Postby rretamar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:19 am

The exoesqueleton is bullshit !!!!.

It cost 200000 ru...and can't run. The repair guy (Fox) can't fix this. Any ideas ?

Seva Suit > Exoesqueleton :mrgreen:

Can find to Cardan or Nitro for install servomotors ? :lol:
rretamar

Re: Exoesqueleton is bullshit

Postby Ram » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 am

The Run/Sprint ability is a mod you can add to the suit in later parts of the game.
Stalking you since 1967.
Ram

Postby DarkLance » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Yeah, 200k is too expensive, but hey! after all it's an exoskeleton and those things don't come out cheap.

I got mine in free play mode from a stash in Darkscape, unfortunately you need its coordinates otherwise the stash will be empty, and was able to upgrade/repair it at the Duty mechanic in Rostok Factory who becomes available once you finish the quest of retaking the Duty HQ which is the gassed building in the SW when you first arrive in the map.

Hope this helps, see you in the Zone :)
DarkLance

Postby hitmaneidos » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:59 am

I was saving up to buy the exoskeleton. Glad I read this thread before sinking so much money into that suit. Which suit is most recommended?

How do you get the coordinates for the stash containing exoskeleton?
hitmaneidos

Postby archont » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 pm

DarkLance wrote:Yeah, 200k is too expensive, but hey! after all it's an exoskeleton and those things don't come out cheap.

I got mine in free play mode from a stash in Darkscape, unfortunately you need its coordinates otherwise the stash will be empty, and was able to upgrade/repair it at the Duty mechanic in Rostok Factory who becomes available once you finish the quest of retaking the Duty HQ which is the gassed building in the SW when you first arrive in the map.

Hope this helps, see you in the Zone :)

Tried the mechanic there, he can only upgrade the suit in the standard tree of

(2nd gen NV) -> +xx bulletproof / +xx rad resistance

No sprint upgrade on my exosuit.
archont

Postby DarkLance » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm

hitmaneidos wrote:I was saving up to buy the exoskeleton. Glad I read this thread before sinking so much money into that suit. Which suit is most recommended?

How do you get the coordinates for the stash containing exoskeleton?

My memory is a bit sketchy on this because I got it while exploring in free play mode. If my memory serves me correctly I think I got the stash info from a dead bandit in Dark Valley in one of my trips there while exploring the corners I skipped during my main story play-through. The Stash is located inside a railroad tunnel South of the Merc Base in DarkScape but beware because half-way into the tunnel there's a very dangerous radiation pocket.

See you in the Zone :)
DarkLance

Postby DarkLance » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:52 pm

archont wrote:Tried the mechanic there, he can only upgrade the suit in the standard tree of

(2nd gen NV) -> +xx bulletproof / +xx rad resistance

No sprint upgrade on my exosuit.

Sorry, I've misread your post, when you wrote "The repair guy (Fox) can't fix this" I thought you meant ordinary repairs, not the sprint upgrade :(

See you in the Zone
DarkLance

Return to Lost Alpha