Cleared the game, some questions *SPOILERS*

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Cleared the game, some questions *SPOILERS*

Postby viking » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:10 pm

So I have now cleared lost alpha, and apart from the greben bug(first i cant deliver the guitar and drug quest, then the bastard runs off and get killed by rats.) I haven't really encountered any game braking bugs. Oh, Ive had my share of npc's stuck in doors and random crashes, but its stalker and its a beta, and you learn to live with them.
Before my questions I want to give my thanks to dezowave for an awesome game. In my opinion the atmosphere is really spot on, and it feels like you are stuck in a large nuclear fallout zone. Throughout the game you have to weigh your options and make sure you always have enough ammo and equipment to carry on, you cant just plow through on a rampage like you do in many other games. The nature and scenery also have the feeling of being a wasteland that no one has taken care of in many years.
So to my question. I got to the quest where you have to enter the sarcophagus to get the code for the generator, and while roaming inside suddenly that hooded monolith guy appear for me in a cutscene, and i get a quest to follow the monolith voice and find him. Okay, cool i think and run searching. Then when i finally find him, I get an awesome cutscene("i want to get rich!!"), and suddenly the credits pops up and I sit her like a question mark....
Is this how the game end? Did I go wrong somewhere and stumbled upon something out of order? Or is it just that the game isn't finished?
If this really is the real ending, I must say it is a huge letdown from the rest of the game, so I hope its just me that did something wrong :)
viking

Re: Cleared the game, some questions *SPOILERS*

Postby ion » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:40 am

As far as I know, there should be all the endings from shadow of chernobyl and possibly one or two custom ones just for LA.

Sarcophagus Endings:

* I want to be rich
* I want the zone to disappear
* I want to be immortal
* I want join c-Consciousness
* I want to rule the world.
* World is corrupt and must be controlled.
* Destroy c-Consciousness

Generator Endings:

* 2 - 3 different endings after completing a mission at the generators. Not sure what effects the out come / achieving each ending. These endings are very similar to each other.
I'm also on the GSC Forums! "IonizedReactor".

My Lost Alpha Mods:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1857
ion

Re: Cleared the game, some questions *SPOILERS*

Postby viking » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Okay, Ill have to go back then and do some more playing, I thought that was the only ending, and it seemed a little unfinished when i hadn't done the generator quest. Thanks for the info :)
viking

Return to Lost Alpha