LA... more population?

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

LA... more population?

Postby TriggerHappy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 pm

LA is really one of the best mods/games i have played on the stalker series since the first one, and i have played all of them including the Russian MMO that changed its name later on and is still badly developed and a cash rip-off but that's another story.

So LA features these huuuuge maps which i find fascinating to explore and run around for eternity..
but they are totally empty in regards to their size and in regards to SoC or other titles of Stalker.

I would love to see a mode which simply adds more mutants and humans of all factions just roaming the lands and getting into fights with each other.

I understand this is pre-beta and Stalker (cause whats a good stalker game without bugs right?) and this is why i believe that adding more content like quests/AI/stashes/events is way out of the question, but running in the huge maps without anyone around or maybe a dog or two is simply....boring not even in a "depressing boring" kinda way that SoC was sometimes..

Do find yourself in a similar feeling? or is it just me?
TriggerHappy

Re: LA... more population?

Postby CruxMDQ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Once a stable build is reached I would love to see mods that add more content in this manner.
Got bugs? Read this before posting a report: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1771

ANY bug reporting threads that fail to fulfill these conditions WILL BE CLOSED.
CruxMDQ

Location: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America, Earth, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Multiverse

Postby hitmaneidos » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:42 am

It does feel very empty, just walking through large areas without meeting a single life form. But maybe that adds to the ambiance of the game.
hitmaneidos

Postby Jangles_62 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am

Agreed, needs more population...But... Then again, I wouldn't b able to pretend I was like a Burer & run around getting my balls tickled if it was.... Would be too humiliating.... :wink:
Jangles_62

Postby bulletbelch » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 am

I would like more artifacts, more people to kill, more stuff to accumulate for trade, more scenarios, and more Lost Alpha.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Return to Lost Alpha