Need help with the broken bar invasion

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Need help with the broken bar invasion

Postby VGStalker » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:10 pm

I have searched for ways to get to Pripyat Outskirts (or chernobyl, as the map says) and it's either Blowout Damaged road or High Radiation, what do I do?...
VGStalker

Re: Need help with the broken bar invasion

Postby VGStalker » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Bump.
VGStalker

Re: Need help with the broken bar invasion

Postby bulletbelch » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Look closely at the map and you will see little light blue half circles. Look for one on the map that gets you to where you want to go and then other circles from other areas that get you there. By the way, be careful with location names because they are sometimes misleading; bar and bar-stock, outskirts of pripyat and chernoble, etc. Also, look at all side of departure point and destination for the little circles.

With regard to Petenko visits. It says to meet Petrenko at the "bar" ("bar-stock") would be more accurate. Look around for him. There is a bug a just ran into where he is in the bar. When I press F to talk to him, console commands fill the screen and the program terminates. This occured when I took a detour from meeting Ghost at the hotel to do the quest for Lusak and while stopping at bar stock to have Petrenko fix my weapon for me.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Return to Lost Alpha