Your stories for Lost Alpha

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: Your stories for Lost Alpha

Postby -bg- » Wed May 20, 2009 7:50 pm

someguy353 wrote:lol I would think an angry housewife is more scary... =) And if there's a faction... it would be funny, if they Stalker their husban, while they are out Stalkering.

Uhh, can't say I'm fully understood the last part of your sentence, but I got the essence of it :) So who said that I want to be scared? No, I'm searching for a different feeling ;) A tough chick in a leather suit... with a gun... yum :D
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
-bg-
Site Admin

Postby Kassad » Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

We are all newbies here and we are talking shit.... let me call dezz to tell you that a girl faction in the zone is a complete bloodsucker crap...!
Two dead S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s are better than one - Old Bandit Mantra
Kassad

Postby someguy353 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

bgrdr wrote:
someguy353 wrote:lol I would think an angry housewife is more scary... =) And if there's a faction... it would be funny, if they Stalker their husban, while they are out Stalkering.

Uhh, can't say I'm fully understood the last part of your sentence, but I got the essence of it :) So who said that I want to be scared? No, I'm searching for a different feeling ;) A tough chick in a leather suit... with a gun... yum :D

you should be in the Fallout 3 modding forum... lots of those there =)
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby Kassad » Wed May 20, 2009 7:56 pm

If we will talk about this there is a BLa-bla-bla topic...
Kassad

Postby -bg- » Wed May 20, 2009 8:01 pm

someguy353 wrote:you should be in the Fallout 3 modding forum... lots of those there =)

those? do you mean tough chicks with guns? If it's true then I'm outta here :)
I hate that thing by the way (fallout). After the first 5 mins I closed it and never started again.
Ok, the zone is not for chicks, we have to live with it :) some concept art would be cool anyway. If you do it, i'll finish it. deal?
-bg-
Site Admin

Postby -bg- » Wed May 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Kassad wrote:If we will talk about this there is a BLa-bla-bla topic...

true
-bg-
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Wed May 20, 2009 9:05 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Strelok's mutated housewife.
RATED: R for Retarded
:mrgreen:
Back on topic.

What the heck are you doing with that bucket, boy? You don't think..Ahhaha, this newbie believed the goood old bucked-on-head-makes-sleeping-easy story...Heh, son, sit down, you don't want to end up like Korzov. What hapenned to him? Well, being a stalker, I don't know much 'bout electricity, but I do know you shouldn't be sleeping under a tree with a bucket full of wires during a thunderstorm. Unless you plan to cook yourself for the mutants, of course. That's, unfortunately what hapenned for Korzov. One quick flash and there's burned stalker smelling up the place. The smell lingered on for quite some time...
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Kassad » Fri May 22, 2009 9:43 am

A snork jumped on me and knocked me down.
With one quick slash, his head was right next to his body. Must have been a pack down there, since a few more jumped out, growling and screaming. However, fighting them with weapons was a different thing, since... I don't need to get up close. All of them were down within a second. However, we heard more noises, so Vojisljavljevic threw in a boomball and we watched the fireworks...
It was time to go in...
We turned on our head lamps(or whatever else provides some light),and headed into the darkest corridor(there were 3 corridors)....
The coridor was gettin tight,but the room cellar was high...We decided its time to go back....
As soon as we turned round a snork jumped at Hruschov head and ripped it off...
We started firing at the damn creature...It fell easily...
Then Prschov said:"What the hell is this?A wall-climbing snork?!"
"Fuckin' Spiderman,that's what he is!"
Vojisljavljevic interrupted us:"Fuck what Borov said!I'm going out..."
"You ain't goin' nowhere,'til we find some loot here..."
He turned around and mumbled something 'bout me being greedy....
"Asshole..."
Anyway we headed into the second room,which smelled like shit,snork shit...
"Guess this is the place where they take a crap"-Prschov said,trying to be funny...
"Lets go deeper i don't wanna stand in snork shit..."
We searched around the room and found only more crap,and a dead Loner lying in the corner,legless,of course..
Looks like these snork really like legs...We checked his pockets and found that artifact Borov was talking bout..
"Ok,boys,this is what we want lets get the hell out of here"...
"I thought you were never gonna say that"
As soon as Vojisljavljevic said that one of those spider snorks jumped at him...
But the bastard didn't die..(i'm reffering to Vojisljavljevic :mrgreen: )
We saw the exit and headed there...
But we were interrupted by some stalkers...
"Ohhh,look... it's that guy who took Lada from us..."-said one of them,their leader i guess...
They started firing at us...
We were in deep shit now...
To be continued...
Kassad

Postby someguy353 » Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

The player walker past a building, a small light are flicking dimly in the near by window, the window is very very dusty. Into was two stalker siting and chating.

"Hay, past that vodka over!"

"Here"

"Where is it? You arse, I said before save some for da night!"

"You said that?"

"You are stupit, now what are we gonna get a drink?"

"Will if you want more drink you should of said sooner. I heard that there's this vodka, got stuck in this strange house, there's tales that it can never be finished. Look it's at this location.****** We'll go get some tommrow morning, I promising you get all your drink tommrow! *pis, tell you the truth I had already had some last time it tasted great!"

"You idiot! shut up someone might heard it."

"You worry too much!"

"You are an idiot!"

The location of that vodka is now map on the player's PDA.
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby someguy353 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:06 pm

"You think there's other zones out there?"

"You think too much, my friend! What if there is and what if there isn't? It really don't matters us that much."

"Yea, but you ever wonder."

"You my firned should stop wondering or you may step into an empty."

"What's a empty?"

"It's... hard to explain, why don't I show you."

=) reference to the book =)
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby someguy353 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm

"You seems to know this place very well."

"Yes this used to my home, much has lost in those grounds."

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok, I'm here now and I hope to stay. Just like old days."

"Hay want about me? How are my going to find my way out? You promised me to get out of here with my."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to get out without me."

"Arse hole!"

someguy353
Adventurer

Postby Kassad » Wed May 27, 2009 9:27 am

A bullet flew very close to my arm... i was lucky to get only a "scratch"on my elbow.We were pinned down,and to make things worse more growling came from the corridors...A snork knocked me down and my weapon was to far away... i thought i was over for me...but the snork started to sniff me, and then he jumped at those stalkers... it didnt take me much to realise that he didnt eat me cause frankly i smelled like shit... his shit... Soon those stalkers were lying all over the entrance...decapitated of course...those snork were having a nice lunch...they weren't paying attention to us at all.... so we grabbed our shit and headed to the car as fast as possible... Vojislavljevic was driving while Prschov treated me with vodka and bandages...We got safely to Borov and gave him the crap he wanted...
(this story consists of 3 parts,read the 2 others to get the full picture) :D

Happy ending :mrgreen:
Kassad

Postby Nova » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:08 am

Character: Veteran stalker, Loner.
Persona: Heavy drinker, Troubled

First meeting: Hmm, a new face... you wont last long.. *hick* leave me be... i have too many troubles already.

A:
Question: Do you have any good advice?
Reply: Advice? My friend, there is not a single thing i can say to you that would prepare you for the zone.. In the zone words mean nothing, words wont stop bandits from stealing your loot, words wont protect you from the bloodsuckers sneaking into your camp at night and words definitely wont stop them as they drain the blood of your best buddy... Advice.. Peh.. You should have asked for ammo.

B:
Question: So what do you do?
Reply: Im a stalker, your in the wrong place if you don't know what that is.. we roam the zone, in hopes of finding treasure troves of artifacts, and retire as rich men!! But the truth, the truth is we live and die in the zone.. and for what, a bunch of radioactive fleshy giblets which if you aren't killed by the anomalies wile trying to get your hands on them, your killed but the bandits moments before they pry them from you still trembling hands

C:
Question: Whats with the attitude.
Reply: ...tell me, have you ever woken up in the dead of night to find your friends, HELL, The people you call your brothers, your family.. being eaten alive by a pack of bloodsuckers... To run trough the woods in pitch darkness, knowing that the only reason your still alive is that creatures were already occupied with several fresh meals... Whats with my attitude? whats with yours?
Nova

Postby Kassad » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 am

Bandit Bar Story
A:I'm tellin' you i saw it...!
B:You're talkin' shit...where?
A:Red Forest...i swear it...!
B:Quiet,you fool someone will hear you...
B:I bet those scientists would pay well for it...
A:You betcha,don't see a huge,hairless,frenzied,rabbid carring,mutated bear :bear: everyday,now do you?
B:So what are we waitin' for?
A:There is a tiny problem bout that,remember Kurq?
B:Of course i do,he was here like 3 days ago...
A:Well,he wont be comin' back....i wasnt alone when i saw that bear...he was with me...
B:So are you tellin' me that he's...hmppph...eaten?
A:He wanted to scout ahead and ranned into a bear....
B:I dont feel like going after that thing anymore...
A:Suit yourself...
Kassad

Postby Kill_the_Strelok » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:39 am

Stay away from Honcho. If you see him approaching you just throw bolts at him until he leaves. He sells fake artifacts! I don't get it, they look and feel real, but are somehow totally dormant. They don't do a thing! The eggheads at the government lab told me they're completely useless! He's already got 10,000 RU from me. If I see him again I'll gut him.

(this could be a great subplot for the player in LA)
Kill_the_Strelok
Adventurer

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Alpha