need more members

Talk about joining our team

Moderators: jwknaggs, Nemo

need more members

Postby dez » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm

since the team is real small now, only with 5active members (3 level editors, modellers and 2 scripters) we have a big question from us. do we want to shit with it, and spend all our freetime on it, and possibly it wont be ready ever, or we start to look after members again. ppl come, ppl go, its the situation, but with this team capacity, we are forced to abandon priboi story now, and move to bttr.

we need more members:

- scripters (experienced, advanced lua scripters, freetime)
- modelers (max/maya, uvmapping, xray materials, freetime)

yes, freetime is important.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 pm

hey dez i can't do scripting or modeling but i'm retired (67) freetime i've got if there is anything else you think i can help with let me know :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 am

67?Aren't you a bit young? :D
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 am

ha ha ha yep and everything still works :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Re: need more members

Postby Derranged » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:51 am

Hey I make weapon models on nifskope. Do you think you can use that in your mods?
Derranged

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:23 am

Derranged wrote:Hey I make weapon models on nifskope. Do you think you can use that in your mods?

sorry don't need any more weapons but if you can animate pm dez :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby Derranged » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:53 am

Soz but I can't animate. And just ask if you do need me for making meshes cause this is one of mine as an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAAZntaqtw
And I know someone who can teach me how to Animate stuff and if I get real good (hopefully) we could make a new one were you begin in the zone "Like The Priboi story" And a nuclear blast goes off and you faint and stuff like that and one of your friends died of extreme radiation and you get his stuff but anyways I'll shut up.
Derranged

Postby Derranged » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

I have been waiting for a reply over the period of about 2 weeks now and I have learned a tiny bit of coding since then. I am downloading something to have said to be the Stalker map editor and I will help you guys and make my own map for you and stuff like that cause I have always wanted to work with game modders.
Derranged

Postby Farkassal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 pm

people, where are you? )))
Dez, i can help in creating Lost Alpha. I work with SDK (Level Editor), textures, configs, spawn,NPC logic and know something about scripts. I have many freetime.
Farkassal

Postby Bl3wbyyou » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Sign me up for modeling/uvmaping/texture artist.

I've got around 3-4 yrs experience in each field.

I'd like to implement new weapons i think stalker needs some throwing knifes and maybe some pipe bombs that can be set off from a distance with a remote :D.

I can model such items and animate them long as i can get my hands on a .max arm rig i can even rig said arms if i have to.

Hit me up on msn im usually on there :D.

Look forward from hearing from you.
'Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos,it's fair' - Joker
Bl3wbyyou

Postby dez » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 pm

hey, thanks for the info, i will find you on msn on the weekend, until then i have exams at the uni, so i dont have time, sorry.

see you on saturday or sunday :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

телефонный форум

Postby Viktorsr » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 am

народ
Согласен, замечательная информация
Viktorsr

Postby vintar » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Thanks viktor, when we find the need for someone good at splurting out random russian phrases, you are number one on the list...
a bit of this and a lot of that
vintar
dez0wave developer

Postby C*O*L*T » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi there.

I work for a long time in Source Engine and want to shift on X-ray. Will be glad to help you to speed up project, I can model environment models in 3ds max. You can point me to resources where I can discover how to create correct bones and apply textures for x-ray format.
C*O*L*T
dez0wave developer

Postby KazakHD5770 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:07 pm

I can work with configs - add new weapon/NPC section and change old. (So i can add new stuff which is not so different of old stuff - kinda add new artifact if there is model for it, etc)

I can work with textures - making reskins but not texturing model "from nothing".

I can work with sounds - create new sounds and save them with valid ogg comment (but i'll need to download SDK if you're interested in "sound editing guy")

And you don't need anything of that XD

Ahh, and i can make stupid scripts like "if player's health <0.3 then use medkit" - i need to learn more functions' names and other stuff...So if you need scripter for stupid stuff i can learn how to make script you want. You don't need this too -_-

And maybe you can invite me for just one "test job"? GSC planned to make little boars in a row with adult boars and you wrote you can resize models... Drop me resized boar model (little) and i'll make new boar section with new proporties and different "moral" configs. Also those boars should not be difficult to spawn because new section's name will have same length and even HEX will be enought (kinda there is boar_normal and i'll make boar_light XD). Do you want to see little boars? Then please drop me resized model and you will have less flood from me for a time, but after you'll get new little boar "ready to put in game".

And you will need translators guys when all text and dialogues will be done. I wrote before but somebody trolled me "maybe you should learn english first?" But i have Microsoft Word which can correct my mistakes, i also will carefuly work with translator programs and write translated text in Word first and only after put translated text to "textname".xml
KazakHD5770
dez0wave tester

Return to Join our team