Donations

Talk about joining our team

Moderators: jwknaggs, Nemo

Donations

Postby dez » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

We got many emails, and also saw on forums, that many fans would like to support us during development. We appreciate this offer, and we opened WebMoney account for this.

name: dez0wave
purse number for eur: E241601044413
purse name for eur: dezowave project wme

purse number for usd: Z112550333990
purse name for usd: dezowave project wmz

If you don't have webmoney, and you would like to donate, contact us in email dezowave@vipmail.hu or private message here, and we can give numbers for normal bank transfer.

If you prefer PayPal. We have that one too, drop us a PM or email, and we provide the needed info.

Important note: this donation only helps us to upgrade our pcs when they broke, and pay for the ftp. The mods we release are always free!
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Re: Donations

Postby jwknaggs » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:05 pm

dezodor wrote:We got many emails, and also saw on forums, that many fans would like to support us during development. We appreciate this offer, and we opened WebMoney account for this.

you can find us:

name: dez0wave
purse number for eur: E241601044413
purse name for eur: dezowave project wme

purse number for usd: Z112550333990
purse name for usd: dezowave project wmz

If you don't have webmoney, and you would like to donate, contact us in email dezowave@vipmail.hu or private message here, and we can give numbers for normal bank transfer.

Important note: this donation only helps us to upgrade our pcs when they broke, and pay for the ftp. The mods we release are always free!

I for one have offered a donation i hope all members will do the same, we need to keep this site open :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 pm

We got paypal too (with the help of my mate)

I don't want to write here his paypal adress to avoid bots sending spams to that email, but if anyone prefers using paypal, drop us a PM or email, and we will give it.

thanks again!
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby dez » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Paypal box was put on the main site as well. Thanks to all who is willing to support us to be able to finish our dream.

www.dezowave.com -> click on the Donate! button on the right panel
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Return to Join our team