Viruses

Info about updates and maintance

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Viruses

Postby super-panda » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 pm

I was not bale to conenct to the website for almost1-2 weeks, due to the fact that avast, my anti-viruses, told me that there was a virus on the website, and blocked me from acessing to it.

Now I can access it like before, but what really happened? I am the only one who saw that?
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Re: Viruses

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:40 pm

i have AGV had no virus messages :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 pm

it was fixed by widra today. we don't know what happened, there was no virus at all, but extra.hu changed something on its server, which was recognised by some antivirus softs as "worm" .

anyway now its gone.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby widra » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 pm

i don't really know what happened. It's started on Monday when my Nod brought me a message that something went wrong on the site. i scanned my comp. but nothing have found.
Today i saw some strange code on the index.php. It was a fucking trojan stuff. I did not put that code into the index.php file. I've found that code all of my website. Written an e-mail to our host they replied that the problem is on my comp.
But how 'cause there is not any viruses on my machine. I think they're fucked something maybe somebody infected their system or...i don't know. But the point is the site is up an running and everybody can access it.
widra
WebsiteAdmin

Postby dez » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm

again our site suffered from some bot attack. they edited almost all files on the ftp so it was faster to delete all, and reupload an older save.

We installed htaccess protection, so from now they wont be able to edit internal files from outside.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby widra » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 am

dezodor wrote:We installed htaccess protection, so from now they wont be able to edit internal files from outside.

I hope... :lol:
widra
WebsiteAdmin

Return to Website updating