Concept Animation

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Concept Animation

Postby gubr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Dear Friends,

I know few interesting things and would like to share it with you. As I'm in fond of animation - please find the link bellow - it is creation of USSR animators in USSR time, but it is made in best traditions of animation and movie which are "Do not tell me, better show me!" I hope I will be able to keep on this topic about concept animation which I respect a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5DofuztDUg
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby gubr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Swamper wrote:When i was a child sucha animation was too creepy for me to watch. :D

I think I got your point! ))) As when I was a child I would never watch this cartoon! But it has a lot of sence for an adult with some life experience!
gubr
I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Shades of East/West cold war propaganda in there. Both sides did it, and all to scare their populations into believing that 'they', meaning the other side, were all evil warmongers and willing to use nukes.

The truth was that only the leaders on both sides were evil warmongers - the people were just people, wherever they lived.

Time everybody got rid of their nukes - they are useless and can never be used without wiping out most of the life on the planet.

Why couldn't they just stick to peashooters or play chess?

Maybe nukes have one good use - if we can get all the world's leaders in one place at one time we could use just one to make the world a safer place for all of us.

Last edited by Red Schuhart on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby AJMBLAZER » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Yeah but try and convice EVERYONE to give them up at the same time and be honest about it.

There's an old cartoon from the 1800's from a French newspaper. Has some German and French Generals standing in front of a door that says in French, "Office of Disarmament".

One general is "being gracious" and jestures towards the door and says to the other, "After you!" :roll:
AJMBLAZER
Adventurer

Postby gubr » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Probably you are right, Red. Nevertheless I was impressed by not the meaning of this cartoon, but the way it was made to transfer you the meaning. The ... transfer of feelings itself do make me wonder about... things... and people abilities... and the same time why people with such kind abilities allow to bring them in the... system...

2 AJMBLAZER,

very good one! I wish I could see it. ))))))
gubr
I-project

Return to Offtopic