Are you a hunter in the Zone?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes : 10

Postby Hunterk » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Alright time for some more questions :D

1. How do you add contents to a traders invatory?
2. How do you add a new trader?
3. How do you edit the diolage with caracters?
3. How do you add different response options to the dialog ?
4. Where is the best place for rupture artifacts? bleeding?
5. Where is the best place outher than the bloodsucker village for hunting bloodsuckers?
6. How do you add an openable door to a house?

I know alought of these are hard but I really need question 1.,3.,4.,5.,6., answered.
Hunterk

Postby Red Schuhart » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm

1, 2, & 3 - sorry, beyond my meagre skills so far.

4 - koloboks can be found in the stash on the old crane in Yantar (Old Secret Stash, I think), in the stash in the compound around X10 in Red Forest (Secret Stash of a Former Faction, I think), a wild one in Red Forest itself, or you can add one or more to any stash you like by editing the treasure.manager.ltx - but you still have to get that stash message to put it there.

5 - Agroprom is good for bloodsuckers with 3 underground and one in the main compound that respawns every so often. There is one in Cordon, two in DV, one in Red Forest and 3 or so in the X10 lab. There are some in WT - more after a blowout

Quite often you'll find them running around after blowouts wherever you may be.

6 - I can only recall one added openable door, in Priboi. So Dezodor or one of his team will be able to tell you that.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm

In the new patch(1.1) where do you buy shotgun rounds for the TOZ?
And I just want to know for all the hunters out there, whats your favourite shotgun?
Hunterk

Postby Red Schuhart » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Shotguns - underpowered, inaccurate, slow to reload - I stay away from them.

Give me a decent assault rifle every time.

Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Lol ya good point, but remember with shotguns you can deal a huge ammount of damage in 1 shot, NEEDED alout with bloodsuckers :D
plus assult rifles are not very reliable they jam easly :(
Hunterk

Shotgun

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 am

Shotguns?Stay away unless you're using slug rounds.Even then they are only usable for hunting down mutants-snorks,especially.Also,about the Kolobok,I found one next to the monolith statue in Pripyat where those freaks pray in trance
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:16 am

lol ya those guys are funny :lol:
I still side with shotguns when it comes to hunting. Whenever I go hunting I always bring my truesty TOZ with 30-100 rounds of each type of ammo, that way I can sneak up on a cat lets say from 60ft and hit it with a dart round "one shot one kill"(snipers motto). Or I could use my shot rounds for bloodsuckers or zombies (VERY effective). And dart I havent found a good use for yet :?
Assult rifles jam easy, expensive, rounds are hard to come by, and it takes too long to kill the target.
Hunterk

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 am

I like cats. I much prefer watching them to shooting them. I will actually get out of a cat's way rather than shoot it. They are not as aggressive as the other mutants.

Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 am

Ya me too, but with the addition of cat head in PS1.1 it makes them a good source of income... but as of now I will try my best to refrain from killing the cats, unless I can find a good moral reason.

P.S. HOLLY CRAP I just went to the bloodsucker village in the warehouses and it looked so cool. it was a stormy night and I was looking over at 1chimara, 2bloodsuckers, and one more chimara in the feild. I decied it was to much for me and i went for bloodsuckers in a different house when I got jumped, they can smell my fear or something. A must see for Hunting S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s.
Hunterk

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 am

Lol smelled your fear...I have never got frightened by a mutant other than a snork.Snorks scared me in both X18 and X16...Bloodsuckers?Easy peasy-couple of slug rounds and he'll be lying on the floor
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Hunterk » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 am

I now have an answer for my own questions on the first page. 3.A fracture is an Isolm. 4.http://priboi-story.extra.hu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106
1.Unforionatly no
Hunterk

Previous

Return to Offtopic