Tributes to the dez0wave team ;) II - moved

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Tributes to the dez0wave team ;) II - moved

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 am

Dear
dezodor !
You create a good product. Priboy story is very gameable and liveable. Our crew is nearly one month live in your Zone...The mane quest is really unnecessary...Everytime our crew repeat "Zone will feed you..." Great Respect is just reward for You and your freands...With due respect... :P
Crew_of_Pz6

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Red Schuhart wrote:S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Initial Concept

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. As It Was

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Inception

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Paradigm

I can keep this up all day.

Kamerad Red Schuhart! I did not suspect to meet you here. I reread your story a few week later. I am realy happy!
And as for "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Paradigm, roots, and so on...", probably, you will have enough time to remember your own words "...there is nobody to shoot in Zone!"
Yours faithfully Rolf Steiner.

To dezodor...

Euer Exzellenz!
Our crew fond of your ''Story..." and we spend daily one or two hours to it... But...Sometimes its lookes like to Horror quest "Pentumbra Black plague"...
I don't want to get several pink angels in front of bar's door, but...what about small part of humanism...
Cutting heads, noses and ears is a terrible tall tale for safe Europe...But, it's incorrect. It's real for our Chechnya, and perhaps more real for your neighbours from Serbiya...
Our crew got Rostok location,with ugly AKS-74U in our bag. We was short of money and information about morale in your regiment...We want to Arena.We suspected to meet different monsters...AND...
Without serious difficulties we have reached final fight...AND...Why, we must shot to our defenceless kamerad... We alredy, have sves files...and we remember about esc button///But we use Reset button on our PC... :twisted: To my mind it is a serious problem for stalker's roots.
Red Schuhart said at once " ...gratuitous happiness for anybody..."
Yours faithfully Rolf Steiner.
Crew_of_Pz6

Postby Nemo » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Wow... when someone understand this post, I want to hear what it's about 'cause I don't think I got it... ;P
(No offence- maybe I'm just dumb... <stupid>)
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Nemo wrote: I want to hear what it's about 'cause I don't think I got it... ;P
(No offence- maybe I'm just dumb... <stupid>)

It's easy for the second look. It's about roots. Red Schuhart must know about roots better. He has the name of genuine Zone's personage.
His Zone a little different, then a Zone with the sign "DezOwave property"
Perhaps, that is part of a problem?
You can say, '' we have'nt any problem''. But I meet several Zone. I think it's too much for our crew. I choosed DezOwave's one, and meet , no offence dumb moderator....
Moderator- is a chief of a level - like "Prince of Persia"? That guy, which can erase kameraden's post? And Desodor is your boss?

yours faithfully Rolf Steiner.
Crew_of_Pz6

Postby super-panda » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Crew.. something, try to write in english. The sentences you wrote doesn't make any sense, and I read them once. Besides, don't be offensive.

Overall, stop the off-topic, this is a topic for the project back to the roots of the previous sheme for stalker, it's not written: off-topic.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Crew_of_Pz6 wasn't being offensive, Super-Panda. He was actually quoting from Nemo's post. I think the last bit was a joke.

I think he was speaking of how 'The Zone' in different mods can seem like different places, and that his 'crew' prefer the version of 'The Zone', which includes atmosphere, realism, scenery, etc., as created by the Dezowave team for Priboi.

So, rather than being offensive, he was actually complimenting our host on his work.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 pm

yeah, and your posts, are also not always precisely in english, Super-Panda, so don't go so fast on him :P He said dumb moderator bacause I said that maybe I'm dumb 'cause I've had problems understanding his post...
Also, Crew, yes, moderator is a guy who manages the content of the forum and responds only to the admins, so be on the look out ;)
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:45 am

super-panda wrote:Crew.. something, try to write in english. The sentences you wrote doesn't make any sense. Besides, don't be offensive.

Dear Sir Super Panda!
“Somethingâ€
Crew_of_Pz6

Postby super-panda » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Hm. I will try to stay short.

First, on your mention of world war 2, I still find shamefull to reference it as if you have done it, while you didn't, maybe your father, grand-father ,uncle, but saying you participate to it while you didn't is something you should be ashamed. Like for examlpe, some americans that might sayed that they saved the france, I will say the same thing to you, that it might have been someone of their family, but it wasn't them. I will pass on the france reference, I'm not a huge patriot.

My pseudonym has abssolutly nothing to do with this movie, it's related to my normal surname "panda" which beame super-panda for playing, or the net.

On the english, I only meant that your sentences are hardly understandable, I read them once, but I'm still not able to understand everything. It might be harder for you to use it, as english is closer to other western europe languages, but, to be "worldwide" on internet, you must use english.

On everything after, I really don't understand what you mean, but I don't like your tone. All I mainly wanted to say is that this thread is for the project "back to the roots", and making off-topic should only be done on the off-topic boards. That's all. As such, it should mainly be keeped only for the dezowave team, as there is not much to say about it for the moment.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Kamerad Steiner of Crew_of_Pz6, I obtained my forum ID from the novel that gave birth to all stalker lore, history and future: Roadside Picnic by Boris and Arkady Strugatsky.

The best stalker who ever lived - how could I resist?

Hope that unlocks your problem.

Isn't your iron steed a 'Ferdinand'?

Are you actually Deutsch and living in Russia or just playing the part?

Super-Panda, I really believe that the 'tone' you speak of is just in the wording. Crew_of_Pz6's English isn't, perhaps, as perfect as he would wish. But what comes across to me in the way of tone is that it is all very much 'tongue-in-cheek', meaning he is only poking innocent fun. I can't see any real nastiness intended.

And the WWII references seem like he's staying in character for his forum ID.

So am I. Red Schuhart is no trouble-maker. He's a nice guy, struggling to get along in a hard world. The GSC Zone is a kinder place as far as anomolies are concerned, but there are a hell of a lot more bullets, and a hell of a lot more people there using them.

I'm thinking of applying for Gordon Freeman's old job - I hear there's a vacancy.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby gubr » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Mr. Schuhart, would you please check your private messages?

Crew_of_Pz6 wrote:Such one: “sandy dirimundi dindi babayasi tprutyasy babayundy tprutprundш serenkiy kozlik).

Who do you called Achtung?! )))))
By the way, it should be as follows: sandili munivindili babajassi trallyasi bubujunki tpru-tprunki! )))

Crew_of_Pz6 wrote:...Thanks to everybody for attention! It is really difficult for me, my inflamed brains and my soldier’s phrase book 1945 year edition!
Faithfully yours, oberfeldfebel Rolf Steiner.

I want to smoke that too. Will you share some? )))
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby Crew_of_Pz6 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:43 am

First, on your mention of world war 2, I still find shamefull
Like for examlpe, some americans that might sayed that they saved the france

Dear sir Super Panda!
All crew of Pz 6 sincerely ask you “Don’t transfer this message to Franceâ€
Crew_of_Pz6

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 am

I have no idea what he just said,but by reading your responses I think he's talking something about ww2 and dez0wave's property zone...Am I right?
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Nemo » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:39 pm

AfterburnzzPX wrote:I have no idea what he just said,but by reading your responses I think he's talking something about ww2 and dez0wave's property zone...Am I right?

Weeell... more or less... maybe ;D
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Return to Offtopic