Video Games discussion (FC2, Oblivion)

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Video Games discussion (FC2, Oblivion)

Postby jwknaggs » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Anyone played far cry 2 yet :?:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm

i played it for a few minutes... just to check graphics on dx10... but its not my style :) i still prefer the first farcry :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm

you need to get into the game to appreciate it,but yes far cry 1 is better :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Played it,and to tell you the truth...
Meh...
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:33 pm

i didn't think it was that bad :wink: just tried oblivion elder scrolls can't seem to get into it :?
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:03 pm

elder scrolls oblivion is a good rpg game. :) im fan of it, also fan of gothic 1-2-3 :) (even if its a bit buggy, and not well optimized)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 am

yeh i gave oblivion another go since last post 5 hrs it dosn't seem that bad :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:15 pm

well its a bit different, than other fps egoshooters, but still, it has nice atmosphere, and the whole area is 1 big map, only the underground levels have loading screen, and 1-2 city interior. first i hoped that stalker will be similar, but at that time we didnt know how it works..
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwknaggs » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:33 pm

yeh i think i'll stick with it for a bit to see what i can get out of it :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:35 am

Oblivion is great,and once you get a few mods like Location Damage and Split-Tail's tale,it can be quite interesting and fun.Not to mention bug abuse and stuff like the famous paintbrush trick
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby jwknaggs » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:59 pm

yeh i'm just feeling my way at the moment don't know about paintbrush i've seen you can pick them up but don't know what to do with them :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 am

jwknaggs wrote:yeh i'm just feeling my way at the moment don't know about paintbrush i've seen you can pick them up but don't know what to do with them :wink:

You can drop them...And they float...You can jump on them...And they float...You can drop some more...And they float....You can climb on top of the White Gold tower...and they still float.
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re:

Postby jwknaggs » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm

AfterburnzzPX wrote:
jwknaggs wrote:yeh i'm just feeling my way at the moment don't know about paintbrush i've seen you can pick them up but don't know what to do with them :wink:

You can drop them...And they float...You can jump on them...And they float...You can drop some more...And they float....You can climb on top of the White Gold tower...and they still float.

ok thanks for that afterburnzz i'll try and let you know :wink:
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Re: FC2

Postby super-panda » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:48 pm

jwknaggs, would you be nice to change the title to videos games, as in fact, it's getting that way?

Personally, I own my computer, which is a good one, for the moment, and an xbox 360.

I have no "specific genre" I like. I love horror games because they are really exiting, and I loved when I played the first resident evil games, even if I was very young ( it was the first horror games I have ever played, as far as I remember). Apart from music games, and driving games, which I really dislike even if they good ( it's the "genre" that I dislike).

I have both stalkers, after finishing the second one, I think that the first one was better in atmosphere than the second one.

I also have the witcher, which is a great role playing game, it's a total different genre, but I like it. There is some "horror" in the game though, but it's not mainly based on that.

Finally, I also have dead space, which is a exellent horror game. It's very different from stalker, but the atmosphere really takes you by the balls. I like it much.

On the xbox 360, I have grand theft auto 3, fallout 3, nba 2k9, and prince of persia. I also have differents xbox live arcade titles.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Re: FC2

Postby jwknaggs » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm

super-panda wrote:jwknaggs, would you be nice to change the title to videos games, as in fact, it's getting that way?

Personally, I own my computer, which is a good one, for the moment, and an xbox 360.

I have no "specific genre" I like. I love horror games because they are really exiting, and I loved when I played the first resident evil games, even if I was very young ( it was the first horror games I have ever played, as far as I remember). Apart from music games, and driving games, which I really dislike even if they good ( it's the "genre" that I dislike).

I have both stalkers, after finishing the second one, I think that the first one was better in atmosphere than the second one.

I also have the witcher, which is a great role playing game, it's a total different genre, but I like it. There is some "horror" in the game though, but it's not mainly based on that.

Finally, I also have dead space, which is a exellent horror game. It's very different from stalker, but the atmosphere really takes you by the balls. I like it much.

On the xbox 360, I have grand theft auto 3, fallout 3, nba 2k9, and prince of persia. I also have differents xbox live arcade titles.

well super panda it started as fc2 then we discussed oblivion the title is now vidio games discussion(FC2Oblivion) but were off topic so we can discuss anything :|
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Next

Return to Offtopic