General Talk

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: Few questions

Postby AJMBLAZER » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:58 am

tbgy wrote:- In the controls, "throw a granade" is set to key "v", but I can't throw a grenade anyhow. Also I can't use binocular. I did not find any key setting possibility to it. As I remember in SOC it worked with key 'b'. :roll:

I think they meant you use the V key to switch between modes to use the grenade launcher on your rifle. At least that's the way it works in the regular game.
For me it's always been the 4 key to get to your grenades and then just the regular fire button to throw one.
AJMBLAZER
Adventurer

Re: General Talk

Postby ctantep » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Do you mind if i make a Priboi Story Facebook group as i couldnt find one on there? Also can i use file image.png (which says STALKER prioboi story) for the cover picture?
ctantep

Postby dez » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 pm

sure. feel free to use the images, and we are just happy if more ppl will know about our work.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby ctantep » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:39 pm

excellent i'lll do it immediately, are u on facebook? if so check for Priboi Story in about 5 Mins :)
Last edited by ctantep on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctantep

Postby ctantep » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:42 pm

OMG!!!!!!! I just realised THE Dezodar replied to my message! Eeeek! We're not worthy!
ctantep

Postby Red Schuhart » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:53 pm

You could improve your worthiness by spelling his name correctly.

Sorry - the grammar nazi in me made me do it.

Besides, if you've been through PS 1.1 you've already met him, killed him and robbed his corpse. An attack of hero-worship at that point would be a little beyond its 'sell by' date.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby ctantep » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Sorry, youre right. But dezodor (see i got it right this time) was a Double Hard Ba*tard (as we say round here, it means Rock hard or solid etc.) so it is the kind of respect between a hero and his nemesis :) Alsoi heard rumour of a flyable helicopter?! If so where is it?
ctantep

Postby dez » Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 pm

A few days ago an interview with Ruslan Didenko (director of stalker project) appeared on the internet.

In the interview, people asked him about mods. He stated, there are many, but most of them is the same, or weapon tweaks. However there is one which he liked, and thats the Priboi Story, because of new storyline.

source: http://gsc-fan.com/news/58-newsflash/20 ... ancom.html
(google translator recommended)

Thank You Stohe for the support :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Bl3wbyyou » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

I can't seem to find the damn documents that the bandits hid at the bar.I have looked all over the damn bar area and in the damn base even yet i can't find the damn things lol.

Its starting to piss me off to a point where i am at the city before the power plant and that place is just nuts with monsters and monolith fighters.So hopefully something is worth while in one of those buildings in that city area.Who knows,i really like this mod the best out of all the others mods by far,plus the random blow outs make for amazing zombie battles that actually make you worry if you can make it out alive LOL.

Stalker needs more moments like that lol.
'Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I AM AN AGENT OF CHAOS. And you know the thing about chaos,it's fair' - Joker
Bl3wbyyou

Postby LoboTheMan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 am

Bl3wbyyou wrote:I can't seem to find the damn documents that the bandits hid at the bar.I have looked all over the damn bar area and in the damn base even yet i can't find the damn things lol.

Its starting to piss me off to a point where i am at the city before the power plant and that place is just nuts with monsters and monolith fighters.So hopefully something is worth while in one of those buildings in that city area.Who knows,i really like this mod the best out of all the others mods by far,plus the random blow outs make for amazing zombie battles that actually make you worry if you can make it out alive LOL.

Stalker needs more moments like that lol.

The bandits hid the documents in the large building, near Duty HQ.
Climb the up the ladder where the Duty guards are standing, and jump through the hole in the roof.
There is an electric-panel near the door where the guards are standing, there are the documents hidden.
The large boxes blocking the door, can be pushed away so you can open the door. :)
Also Known As: 100RadsBar (GSC Forums)
LoboTheMan

Postby dez » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

hey Lobo, you could make a topic here for your priboi overhaul mod too :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby LoboTheMan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

dezodor wrote:hey Lobo, you could make a topic here for your priboi overhaul mod too :)

Sure no problem :D:D
Also Known As: 100RadsBar (GSC Forums)
LoboTheMan

Previous

Return to Priboi Story