Your stories for Lost Alpha

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Your stories for Lost Alpha

Postby dez » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

here you can write gossips or stories about living in the zone, about stalkers life, or anything you would like to write, but should be in connection with the Chernobyl exclusion zone. The best ones will be included in Lost Alpha with the author's character in game.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Re: Your stories for Lost Alpha

Postby Kill_the_Strelok » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 am

"What does S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stand for? The Death-Truck marks? Well I heard it means Secret Tesla Anthromorphic Linked Elimination Robot. That's right, they're secret monolith robot assassin's."

"What does STALKER stand for? Fuck off, that's what. Greenhorn."

Campfire story: Have you heard what happened to Racoon? He just went to Big Land now he's in prison. Sid ratted him out, that son of a bitch. Anyway, Sidrovych sent Racoon and Lumpy out to find some rare artifact, a kobolkor or something, and they went looking in Dark Valley. He says they were walking at night, trying to get around some Electro's and suddenly Lumpy was hit with some energy blast that broke both his legs. Racoon looks around, scared out of his wits, and sees something that looks like a little fat man in a raincoat hiding by some bushes. Well we all think he's crazy but people keep saying they see more mutants around. At any rate, Racoon got the hell out of there and he had to leave Lumpy behind. He promised he'd come back in the morning and left him with some vodka and a prayer. Racoon said as he was running he heard something like chewing and crunching. He refuses to talk about it any more and he screams at night now.

There's a couple to get us started. :mrgreen:
Kill_the_Strelok
Adventurer

Postby Kill_the_Strelok » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm

I once ran into a Controller. Nasty bastards they are. They say they've been here since the '86 disaster, underground. If you hear voices, your ears start ringing, or your nose starts bleeding, turn around and run!

But my friend Mumbles, he swears by his little device. One day while camping he decides to take his baseball cap and line it with tin foil. He sticks tin foil inside his hat! From then on he kept telling us, "Yep, works like a charm. Controllers can't touch me! I can walk right up and slap 'em around!" He went into the underground about 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard from him since. Hey, you look stupid enough to try his hat trick. But tin foil is hard to come by in the Zone.
Kill_the_Strelok
Adventurer

Postby someguy353 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:44 am

"Hey remember there this story of the Marked one?"

"No comrade those story of heroism is but tale of an insane old man."

"Really?"

"Yes... he called him self Ghost... ha ha... I mean what kind of name is Ghost."

"I've not heard this name before"

"That is not to me abit supprising, you've not lived here long enough. The Zone is a funny place, and funny people live here."

"Funny people?"

"Ha, you are as green as you look. You my friend lived in the outer region of the zone, there are no danger here, if you go deep enough into her... you'll see funny thing and funny thing will happen to you mind."

"So you think the Marked one is but a tale of the insane?"

"Yes, a tale... just a crazy man's tale."
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 pm

" You saw a single egghead lately? Seems they barricaded themselves inside. Tried getting in, got a few artifacts to cash on, but...No dice.

Stilov says they're all dead, but... Stilov couldn't tell an artifact from an old boot. Anyhow, last night, when we decided to lie down for a bit, a group of five or six stalkers were coming down the road, possibly from Rostok.

Duty uniforms.
Gits.

Fired of a warning shot, but registered it, probably to avoid another gunfight. Anyways, they go inside the lab. Yeah, you heard me, inside.

Not a single peep for four whole hours. It was around...midnight, I think.

All of a sudden, these two guys come snooping out of the lab, checking if anyone was there.

I put out the fire, tell the guys to hide in the bus and lie down myself.

They must have thought noone was here, so they mumbled something and the others came out, wearing some high tech stuff, SEVAs or something. Their leader (at least I think he was their leader, he had a PKM on his back, could spot him from a mile away) signals the others to move on.

Guess where?

That's right, the damn factory.

Haven't heard anything for a few minutes, when all of a sudden...One torn up corpse, holding a damn PKM, walking towards us.

God have mercy on his soul now. "
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Kassad » Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Borov sent us to that damn hellhole.Said there's some rare shit down there.... My shit...I rounded up a few guys and repeated the order.Got armed to the teeth not knowing what kind of shit we'll see there.We got a Lada last week from the stalkers, just by asking nicely...hehheh.We got there round noon,got out of that damn thing,swearing and cursing Lada and all who made it...We found that hole Borov was talking bout...to hell with him!Took my Mp5 and sent in that son of a gun Prschov to check out if the air was clean.
The bastard ran out screaming, and... If he hadn't ran out, I'd have put a bullet in his head, just to get what I deserve...Shit, we ain't musketeers, why do we all get the same loot?Anyhow,he was faster than the fucking Lada, which ain't really a compliment. The bastard...Got into a whirligig. That's when the hilariousness started to kick in. He got out of the anomaly, but...Without his pants.We were laughing when,i heard some growling.Thats right...little leapy. Snork.
To Be Continued...
Two dead S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s are better than one - Old Bandit Mantra
Kassad

Postby Kassad » Thu May 14, 2009 9:52 pm

A bandit bar story:...based on true facts...
A tall, dark man enters the bar and sits on the stool in the corner. Looked shitty.
Two of our guys sit next to him, and he doesn't seem to mind it at all
He moves his bag, and they start popping questions at him.
"Where were you before you came here? "
"Yantar"
"I heard its pretty fucked up down there...Zombies,mutants, whatnot...
He smiled...
His look like a run of the mill experienced stalker.'K on his shoulder. Huge scar on his face.
One of the guys asks about it...
"A snork. Big one. Man Eating. Not a scavenger."
Got me when I was entering the factory...
"Why'd ya go there?"
"Some Duty goons found some good loot there, and I wanted to cash in as well. But, all I found were zombies, snorks and a few dead Dutiers. Half eaten, of course.
The guys seemed impressed
"What's in your bag?"
That's when he went nervous.
All of a sudden his face went pale.
"Uh, nothing. Equipment. WHy do you ask? "
He hurried towards the exit.
"Whoa, whoa, where do you think you're going? " says one of the bandits, pointing a gun. "Sit down, take a drink, tell us what's in the bag, "
"His face was worse than before. It was ghastly white."
"I'd rather not..." when all of a sudden a bullet flew through his brain "
"Check the bag"
"Whoa... Look at this stuff...Hmm...what is this? A HEART??? "
"What the heck is wrong with this guy? What the hell...Are these all hearts? SHIT! "
"What is he, a fucking man eater? "
"He's a fuckin' lunatic, that's what he is! "
Get this to Borov, now!
Kassad

Postby someguy353 » Tue May 19, 2009 2:41 pm

As the player come close to a camp fire... he/she sees that the other stalker is cooking...

"Damn why do we always have to eat this stuff... we've had them for month now... I wish those bandit guys got other suppiles other than those can food..."

"Stop complaining, we got food, no? You think about people who don't! We are lucky, not like those bandit scumbags who we took them from."

The stalkers notice the player.

"Hay you, got other food? We be friend if you do."

Player looks into his inventory.... and sees the last pack of gum that he/she brought into the zone, and reminds of he/she of home...

"You got food or not?"
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby Kassad » Tue May 19, 2009 7:34 pm

First of all,there are no girls in the Zone(too bad if ya ask me)
Second thing: A pack of gums reminds the player of home?! WTF?!
Kassad

Postby jwknaggs » Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

to be reminded of the good things and times you had is a good thing :D
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby AfterburnzzPX » Tue May 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Especially if you're a Zone veteran, who's been stalking for more than a few years :)
AfterburnzzPX
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby someguy353 » Wed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Kassad wrote:First of all,there are no girls in the Zone(too bad if ya ask me)
Second thing: A pack of gums reminds the player of home?! WTF?!

=) I didn't mean a female in the zone... I mean... the player as the person who is playing the game... =)
someguy353
Adventurer

Postby Kassad » Wed May 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Ohhhh,thats a different thing.... :oops:
Kassad

Postby -bg- » Wed May 20, 2009 7:39 pm

someguy, kassad: good question though, a female faction would be cool. They could be really bad ass chicks, real mean bitches... nice stretchy leather version of the SEVA... all lesbians of course :)
someguy, a few concept drawings please. pronto :)
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
-bg-
Site Admin

Postby someguy353 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:42 pm

bgrdr wrote:someguy, kassad: good question though, a female faction would be cool. They could be really bad ass chicks, real mean bitches... nice stretchy leather version of the SEVA... all lesbians of course :)
someguy, a few concept drawings please. pronto :)

lol I would think an angry housewife is more scary... =) And if there's a faction... it would be funny, if they Stalker their husban, while they are out Stalkering.
someguy353
Adventurer

Next

Return to Lost Alpha