floating monoliths

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

floating monoliths

Postby nemisiskhann » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 pm

:shock: I no not if this is a bug, i am out side the power station after cleaning out the inside of enemy and have just found my way to the first ladder, died a few times getting here, when suddenly I had monos coming through the guttering and sliding down the wall, I attack them and some just walked back up the building side, now I don't mind fighting hoards of enemy but I would like a fighting chance, is this a bug or is it by design..watching ones back, a hole new meaning.
nemisiskhann

Re: floating monoliths

Postby dez » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 pm

thats not bug, just some sort of solution to allow monolit to go to the ground from the roof. it looks strange a bit though. thats why gsc limited access to the ground, was easier to manage the npc-s if you are also on the roof... so they don't need to go down :D
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby nemisiskhann » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

I see, its still a bit weird you think your back is safe and the enemy comes more or less through the floor behind you.
nemisiskhann

Postby Red Schuhart » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:41 am

Freedom snipers in AW have a similar talent. They can quite often be seen taking long strolls in mid-air before returning to one or other of the levels of a watchtower.

Think of the floating Monolithians as human-shaped Psi-dog phantoms: they seem to come out of nowhere, their bite is quite nasty and they need a high-velocity lead injection to keep them from rudely bothering you as you wander aimlessly about. The last Monolithian alive anywhere at the NPP is the 'Psi-dog' who was creating all the rest (a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy).

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby nemisiskhann » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

If thats right about the dog, were can I find the b~~~~~ and put it to sleep.
nemisiskhann

Return to Priboi Story