Just a waste of time.....

General discussion about Priboi Story

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Just a waste of time.....

Postby Red Schuhart » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:22 am

Sorry folks, but this is pure wasted time if you're looking for information on PS. The title should have told you that, so you must be pretty stubborn to have even looked.

I noticed that our wonderful forum is suffering from a dearth of new posts, so I thought I'd make it look like things were happening.

Maybe they are.

Who knows?

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Re: Just a waste of time.....

Postby jwknaggs » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 am

Red Schuhart wrote:Sorry folks, but this is pure wasted time if you're looking for information on PS. The title should have told you that, so you must be pretty stubborn to have even looked.

I noticed that our wonderful forum is suffering from a dearth of new posts, so I thought I'd make it look like things were happening.

Maybe they are.

Who knows?

nice one red :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby dez » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm

maybe it would have 10x more life, if we would stop the other forums, and use only this one. but then it means we go back to the roots...

i am not sure which one would be better. i know people are lazy. they wont reg on new forum, if they have topic about our work on their forum.

the problem is, im not sure if they would come here if we stop supporting the other forums.

first, we need a plan :) im waiting for the ideas.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby jwill58 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:49 am

I know Im just one person....but I will be happy to register. I think this MOD gave STALKER SoC a new breath of life ! Its a bit frustrating at first and a forum sponsered by the developers (YOU guys ) would be the one I would come to. Whatever you decide , thanks so much for making this MOD for US . I still cant believe this mod is free ! The amount of time you must spend on the internet answering questions ...sometimes the same questions again and again, must be overwelming ! I hope you know its appreciated .
Kudo's to you !
jwill58
jwill58

Return to Priboi Story