Using this forum

Discussion about the new sequel to Stalker.

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Using this forum

Postby dez » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Dear users!

Please try to keep the forum clean. Don't post 2-3 in a row, you can edit your previous post, and add your new message. The buttons are in the down-right corner of your post. Those will help you moderating your own posts.

AND, PLEASE, DON'T SUBMIT NEW THREADS LIKE : "What's that?" or "What the hell?" or "I have a question" - try to write in Subject field what your thread is about. And also when you want to submit new thread think twice, search the forum- probably it has suitable thread already!

ALSO. Give some RESPECT to GSC Gameworld. DO NOT talk about warez, cracks, downloads, nocds, keys on this forum!

Thanks for your time.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Re: Using this forum

Postby Nemo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 pm

People! If you, for example:

double post, triple post, quadriple post or whatever - you make too much of them, or you don't like something in them, or you want to merge two or more of your posts, YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN! Moderators are here to keep peace and order not tidyness and clean shape!
When you see your post, in it's up-right corner are some text buttons which will help you moderating your own posts.

AND, PLEASE, DON'T SUBMIT NEW THREADS LIKE : "What's that?" or "What the hell?" or "I have a question" - try to write in Subject field what your thread is about. And also when you want to submit new thread think twice, search the forum- probably it has suitable thread already!

Thanks for your time.

PS: Always when you have some doubt or something is unclear, refer first to the forum's FAQ (it's the fourth text button from the left, just under the header image) and if you still can't find solution, then you can write to a moderator.

dezodor wrote:ALSO. Give some RESPECT to GSC Gameworld. DO NOT talk about warez, cracks, downloads, nocds, keys on this forum!
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Return to Call of Pripyat Discussion