dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

6th of June. It was cloudy, rainy, cold and dim day in Cracow. Normally it wouldn't be much different from others like it. But this day made certain character a bit nostalgic... He sat in front of his altar (standard PC workstation) and thought to himself: "I wonder what the hell could happen to dez0wave, which was, afterall one totally epic group o' people... maybe they have some new site or starting a pro game studio?" so his fingers started hitting keys in specific order... "Enter", "About 78,800 results (0.28 seconds)" uncle google said... And there it was, sitting on an honorable fifth place in the results: new Dez0wave website! Not thinking too long, he clicked... and then he saw beautifully renewed site of his long lost companions, yet still with that familiar touch, and when he saw that in the Discussion Board he was still, after all this time, listed as a Moderator, a lone tear flowed from his eye...

Now seriously guys, I am touched :cry: that I'm still a mod here, even with that long period of inactivnes and at least one complete change of web platform ;).

Now I think I should come back and stay here, even though I don't have much to offer to dez0wave, your countinous existence as a group inspires me to stay and contribute whatever I can.

Good to see (read) you again ;).
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Re: Hello again-yeah I'm not dead...

Postby dez » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm

look who is here :D

well as i said many times, youre welcome whenever you decide to come back. these days forums are not so fashionable like in the old times, but they are still up and running. we hope, if we will spam the other sites with our existance (we just need ppl to spread the word about us, because our current pr guy is so lazy... :axe: ), ppl might drop in, and look around, maybe even reg and post something :)

first of all, you could set some avatar maybe? :)
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby atikabubu » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh hai there. :P
Polish Stalker Community
Polish Community PR and Localization
atikabubu
Admin & dez0wave developer

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for a warm welcome, Dez. I dunno what you mean 'bout the board being not fashionable, it may not look much S.T.A.L.K.E.R.ish but it's certainly clear and nice ;D. BTW: Whose work is the head bar? Looks very nice, was it drawn from scratch? If so then it's quite impressing ;).

And about the little attention the site is getting... well, I promise I try to draw some more, but I'm not yet up to date, e.g. current projects are still mods for SOC or maybe you've switched for CS or CoP?

atikabubu wrote:Oh hai there. :P

Hello, where exactly is the godforsaken village? :D I thought that our whole country was forsaken by every god the world ever knew ;D
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby atikabubu » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Bahahahaha :lol:

Kłębowiec, find it. :P
Polish Stalker Community
atikabubu

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:57 pm

atikabubu wrote:Bahahahaha :lol:

Kłębowiec, find it. :P

Wow, that's far, I'm less distant from Dezodor's place than from your's ;p
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby atikabubu » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am

Polish Stalker Community
atikabubu

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 am

hehe, I believe you're supposed to add smthg under such image... like "Nemo, Y U no... [something]" ;p

[Edit 15:41 07-07-2011] Much better now ;D
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby jwknaggs » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 pm

welcome back nemo long time no see :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Postby vintar » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 pm

welcome back nemo.
I'm so new i didnt even know you were gone :)
a bit of this and a lot of that
vintar
dez0wave developer

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

vintar wrote:welcome back nemo.
I'm so new i didnt even know you were gone :)

hehe, nice to meet you, and I couldn't help but notice your somewhat exotic location :D I'm impressed how geographically wide-spread the team is now ;D I think it's safe to say that dez0wave is one of the most cosmopolitan modding groups out there ;D
And about that, is Super-Panda still around?? I kinda miss his annoying comments on everyone's grip of english language :rolleyes:
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby dez » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

havent seen him since late 2009 :) but he still has his profile here on the forums, so... maybe you should write him a nice mail, and ask him to re-appear on the forums :axe:
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby super-panda » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(Running naked everywhere with just the FRENCH style)

It's true I haven't been posting in a while, but I still take a look at the forums and stuff sometimes.

But there is a rather simple reason: I haven't played neither stalkers nor priboi in a while. I kind put both stalker shadow of chernobyl and clear sky on a pile of games I don't play anymore, and I haven't bought call of pripryat because I have so much games to finish. I became somewhat an errand in terms of games, since I play totally randomly the games I own and don't manadge to really get over with them.

I sometimes buy just a few more, and it piles up. It's awfully awkward. I quinda fell like playing one, then another, then... I don't finish them...

Still, I got an e-mail from nemo, so I came back to post a little bit, to say hi.

I don't really know if I will again do like before a little images diary. I don't remember all the very complex controls to make some, and I really fell I played those games enought.

Anyway,I rememberer how much I was an asshole while reading my posts from back then. Looks like it looks differents when you are already very old (22 years!) Because I totally used gubr and nemo as slaves to make the work, while like all frenchs, I just sat there and do nothing.

I didn't even send them vodka, that's how it was!
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

dezodor wrote:havent seen him since late 2009 :) but he still has his profile here on the forums, so... maybe you should write him a nice mail, and ask him to re-appear on the forums :axe:

Well, consider it done =). I also wrote Gubr a similar reinvitation but he hasn't replied me yet... he's maybe on vacation or changed his adress...

super-panda wrote:HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(Running naked everywhere with just the FRENCH style)

YEAH, I knew that was true! :P
super-panda wrote:Anyway,I rememberer how much I was an asshole while reading my posts from back then. Looks like it looks differents when you are already very old (22 years!) Because I totally used gubr and nemo as slaves to make the work, while like all frenchs, I just sat there and do nothing.

That's cool, I think no one holds any grudges against you ;D And don't you think you're exaggerating your age a bit? After all I'm your peer and I don't quite feel old... despite some gray hair but my GF says it only adds to my charm :lol:
And BTW I don't remember anything that was made by me or Gubr that was signed by you, so don't go as far as "using us as slaves" :P

super-panda wrote:I didn't even send them vodka, that's how it was!

Ya know what they say in good ol' Poland- it's never too late to send someone a good vodka ;D - despite the fact that I drink about 1 liter of vodka per year ;p
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 pm

To many words to read for me.

Terminator Nemo kindly invited me to... have some tea here maybe. )

Mina, you're all doing great I hope! I'm so glad to recieve this reminder about this forum with these people. Where is that French "fat one"? )))

Wshistko bendzhe bardzo dobzhe
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Next

Return to Offtopic