dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: dez0wave management - the dead rising!

Postby gubr » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

atikabubu wrote:Someone had that idea already...

http://strefa14.pl/upl/images/velqs068aw2m4eqz7bha.jpg

OH-HO-HO-HO! Here we go!
atikabubu where he belongs
atikabubu's brave - atikabubu with friends
atikabubu's identification - find atikabubu on this image
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby dez » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

this made my day :D
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:07 pm

HAHAHA, :lol: . But, um, gubr, you do realise atikabubu is from Poland and vintar is from around RPA(RSA - sorry my bad), and that we don't actually know which one of them is in the photo and most interesting of all, why was he photoshoped to look like ... um... afro-african(?)?

BTW: And why the hell did you do this mirror effect in the last picture? ;p
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby super-panda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I don't fucking have any idea or where the trolling will stop.

Tomorrow, I might connect and see pictures of gubr and nemo together and it wouldn't suprise me. Whatever. It looks like we all got mad by going into the zone, the monolith ate our brains.

Btw: Not my problem if YOUR english sucks. You guys are in the middle of nothing after all. I know you live in caves and eat rats.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Dez, you're welcome.

Nemo, mirror effect was to confuse detectives ))). And I have no clue about RPA - what does it mean? As to the place of living of Atikabubu - it doesn't matter. The photo (photoshopped by some one like me with mad skills in photoshop) was good thing to play around.

Atikabubu, no offence I hope. No dicks around on the photo, so it is positive edition! )))

Super-fat-one, good thing is that rats are not frogs! )))
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 pm

My bad, RPA is RSA in polish... (Republic of South Africa which is commonly used in polish language because saying 'South Africa' sounds much like referring to a geographical region of the African continent rather than to a specific country).

@Super-Panda: This is MY cave:
and this are MY rats:
now show me your's :D

OH, and forgot 'bout the puddle water I drink:

@gubr: We NEED S-P's photo ;D
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

bloody moneybags...
while Super-Panda's surfing internet in order to suprise us with his castle I came up with my appartments. Sorry, we haven't invented photocamera yet, so I had to draw it.

Me and my family on a weekend. Watching TV.

Rats as they are. Our prey.
Last edited by gubr on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 pm

HAHA :lol: , no matter how shitty the day is, we can always count on gubr to make us laugh ;D
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby vintar » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:02 pm

@gubr did i ever tell you about the time i was chased by what appeared to be four lions...
a bit of this and a lot of that
vintar
dez0wave developer

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

vintar wrote:@gubr did i ever tell you about the time i was chased by what appeared to be four lions...
n

You thought there were 4 lions or there were 4 lions indeed? If there were 4 lions indeed then it seems to me clear that there is internet provider in heavens or how would you post here otherwise? )))
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:20 pm

gubr wrote:(...)then it seems to me clear that there is internet provider in heavens or how would you post here otherwise? )))

Gubr, have you heard about sir Charles Darwin's theory of evolution? He mentions smthn' 'bout "Naturall Selection"... I'm not good with this stuff but I think that it means that all of the slow africans have been eaten and that those who are left, survived because they could outrun four lions :mrgreen:
Of course the slower ones could also survive thanks to weapons but that's a whole other story ;p
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Nemo, a man can not be faster then lion. Moreover four lions. So I think people in Africa decided to become smarter! ))) And I have no time to read stupid books, I need to chase and flunk a mammoth with my stone spear. My female wants a new curtain on the cave entrance or I will have no sex.

Vintar, so whats the story?
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

gubr wrote:Nemo, a man can not be faster then lion. Moreover four lions. So I think people in Africa decided to become smarter! ))) And I have no time to read stupid books, I need to chase and flunk a mammoth with my stone spear. My female wants a new curtain on the cave entrance or I will have no sex.

Vintar, so whats the story?

Yeah, yeah, I'm teasing... of course vintar just turned around, reloaded his shotgun and torn those lions a new one ;p
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby super-panda » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am

I will say one thing.

WTF TROLLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

The topic gonna be flooded when I will come back with... I don't want to think about it...
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Nemo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 am

@ Super-Panda: Hey, man, I hate to say it but from post to post it's getting harder and harder for me to understand what you have in mind... first of all "It's not trolling if it's in the offtop" - old chinese saying ;p second of all, why do you seem so pissed all the time? I just got dumped by my long-term girlfriend and I'm not even close to being that pissed ;p
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic