This is it!

Bla-bla-bla-bla-lalal :)

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

This is it!

Postby gubr » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 pm

I was wondering what is that in Linux makes me feel so... patriotic or something?

And this is the cause why on Super Panda's quadroprocessor Stalker works incorrectly. Because you, Super-Panda, run Stalker in x-win.necrosoft.xp3.vista.beta.patch1.0000000034 which is run in DOS! ))))
samurai without a sword is alike to one with a sword but without a sword
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Yeah, and Stalker is good, old soviet game, so that's why you need Linux Komsomolca compilation ;)
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Nemo wrote:Yeah, and Stalker is good, old soviet game, so that's why you need Linux Komsomolca compilation ;)

Soviet game + communistic OS = best performance as both have theirs lags features which suit each other perfectly! )))
gubr
I-project

Postby super-panda » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

Oh, really, I would never saw that coming, great ambushing attack style.

In fact really, nemo, think twice before posting that. Okay, you can say that microsoft have problems, that they have enought money to strangulate every ennemy, that they are evil..etc..etc..

But just think about it, where does your videos card come from? Where does most of your ram come from? Where does the others parts of your computer come from? Mostly from americans enterprises that are almost as much as evil as microsoft. I agree that's it's weird that microsoft is one of the only operting system sold on retail, but, it's quite too often easy to say: It's microsoft fault!

Okay, there is some weird features: like the user account control, some weirds other things, but as I only used windows based operating systems, I can't really say what is better. Listen, if you are not happy of what is inside your computer, then, go to the red forest, or any inhabited area. Here you will be able to make plans to overtake microsoft and free the world. I can't wait to see that.

Seriously, okay, not everything they do is right, but.. are every other enterprise not like that? Come on... And finally, yes I have a quad-core cpu, etc.. which isn't used at full potential, but I had it at a good price for the overall computer. I can still hope there will have quad cpu projets later.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 pm

OK, now I'm really starting to think that some ppl can have absoluteley no sense of humour and any distance even for things placed in OffTopics ;)
I'm saying that microsoft is wrong because one thing- they want a lot of money for bugged OSes... but I'm aware that there is no other OS which could give me such wide range of things I can do with my PC... what still doesn't take from me the right to complaining all the time ^^.
Cheers.
"Basicly, kind of a big deal(...)Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people(...) If you were from where I was from, you would be fu**ing DEAD, WOO-O!"
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby dez » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 pm

ok im drunken and happy now :))
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Nemo » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:38 pm

And they say that Poles are first drinkers in Europe :P
Oh, but Dez is out of the question since he's a student, I've forgot about it for a minute...
BTW: From today on, I'm the one too!! MAN, I've got to drink few beers to celebrate it :D ^^. <beer>
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby dez » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

yee
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby gubr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 am

)))) Super-Panda, you are super! )))

I do not use Linux as I'm not smart enough, but I'm trying! Buyng books, learning read, learning understand what I red just now!!! ))) Actually first post and second also were jokes. But looking at your position I would say that Necrosoft are assholes because we need a computer that can manage 10-15 military satelites to print a page of nicely formated text! MS Office is evil! If there were no Microsoft I belive humankind would conquer space all over Sollar system at least in nowdays! ))))

And as for you Dez and Nemo - you are horrible drunkers! May I with you? ))))
gubr
I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

Microsoft is just the world's top 'bloatware' manufacturer.

What stops the human race from exploring space and actually making money from doing so is the need of certain leaders to fight wars and waste resources that could be far better used elsewhere.

The trillions humans spend on destroying each other and getting ready to destroy others are more than enough to pay for a massive space program. We could mine the asteroids - no digging to find what we need as it is all just there to pick up. Billions of tons of metals and organics that could make every man, woman and child on Earth a multi-millionaire.

The main problem is that, as always, it is the few greedy lunatics who hold the power. They spend resources to steal more resources from their neighbours. They are among the privately wealthiest people in the world, yet they want even more. And we all suffer for their disgusting greed.

I would much rather spend those resources in order to collect the limitless riches that are just floating about a little beyond Mars.

And not one shot need be fired. Not one person needs to be injured or die. But people like George W. Bush and his mates are much more interested in becoming so wealthy that they can then treat the rest of the human race as slave labour for anything their diseased minds can imagine.

I do not believe in gods, so I can only hope that there is some form of retribution for the things people do in their lives. Bush makes claims to being a religious person, but his actions only point him out as an evil, warmongering scumbag with unbelieveable greed and a 'couldn't give a toss' attitude towards anyone not in his gang.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby gubr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:27 am

Red Schuhart wrote:Microsoft is just the world's top 'bloatware' manufacturer.

What stops the human race from exploring space and actually making money from doing so is the need of certain leaders to fight wars and waste resources that could be far better used elsewhere.

The trillions humans spend on destroying each other and getting ready to destroy others are more than enough to pay for a massive space program. We could mine the asteroids - no digging to find what we need as it is all just there to pick up. Billions of tons of metals and organics that could make every man, woman and child on Earth a multi-millionaire.

The main problem is that, as always, it is the few greedy lunatics who hold the power. They spend resources to steal more resources from their neighbours. They are among the privately wealthiest people in the world, yet they want even more. And we all suffer for their disgusting greed.

I would much rather spend those resources in order to collect the limitless riches that are just floating about a little beyond Mars.

And not one shot need be fired. Not one person needs to be injured or die. But people like George W. Bush and his mates are much more interested in becoming so wealthy that they can then treat the rest of the human race as slave labour for anything their diseased minds can imagine.

I do not believe in gods, so I can only hope that there is some form of retribution for the things people do in their lives. Bush makes claims to being a religious person, but his actions only point him out as an evil, warmongering scumbag with unbelieveable greed and a 'couldn't give a toss' attitude towards anyone not in his gang.

True and sad things!
gubr
I-project

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 am

good mother earth... luckily, we're in OffTopic as Panda would kill me for not doing anythin with this thread ^^

As for wealth floating in space- everyone can't be wealthy... think about it, wealth comes from disbalance in the world someone have to be poorer for someone could be wealthier... if everyone would have lets say exactly 100 milion credits (let's assume one currency in the world and it has value like euro) then no one would like to work and everybody would like to buy and the money would devaluate instantly! And this is simply inflation and impass even. We would have to live in world where manufacturing power, food, common everyday goods, and even services had to be supplied from some automatic, robotic infrastucture which don't need to be payed for work...
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Postby gubr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:57 am

Nemo wrote:good mother earth... luckily, we're in OffTopic as Panda would kill me for not doing anythin with this thread ^^

As for wealth floating in space- everyone can't be wealthy... think about it, wealth comes from disbalance in the world someone have to be poorer for someone could be wealthier... if everyone would have lets say exactly 100 milion credits (let's assume one currency in the world and it has value like euro) then no one would like to work and everybody would like to buy and the money would devaluate instantly! And this is simply inflation and impass even. We would have to live in world where manufacturing power, food, common everyday goods, and even services had to be supplied from some automatic, robotic infrastucture which don't need to be payed for work...

I mean not to take resources from wealthy guys and share it among all other. We tryed it in 1917 - it won't work. ))) I think Red was about proper way of spending resources! If he is - then I support him! We do not need oil based technologies - as there are a lot of less harmless for nature technologies, but they are not alowed or sabotaged to develop by oil kings.
gubr
I-project

Postby Red Schuhart » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 am

That 'automatic robotic infrastructure' is already in the pipeline. Mr K. Eric Drexler is doing his best to give us Nanotechnology.

Instead of 'every man, woman and child on Earth a multi-millionaire' I suppose I should have said, 'a multi-millionaire standard of living'.

Not that we'd all be rich, just rich enough not to have to worry about paying bills, buying food, somewhere to live, etc.

And then those massive fortunes of the sick-minded billionaires would not have so much power over us.

Few know, and I'm not telling.
Red Schuhart
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Postby Nemo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

yea... well, if no one would ever send a hitman to idealistic scientists with a proposal of selling their work only to be silenced or getting killed instead and still being silenced, we would probably be already living in a much better place... without certain illnesses, economy mechanisms and pollution... so, that's why I don't believe that those narrow minded financial elites would ever let normal ppl live in peace and happyness... :(
Nemo
Moderator & I-project

Next

Return to Offtopic