(SPOILERS) How do you take down the helicopter?

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

(SPOILERS) How do you take down the helicopter?

Postby VGStalker » Fri May 16, 2014 7:11 pm

The helicopter at Dark Valley Monolith Factory. I only have the gun that uses the SS white-ish rounds with a lime-green hue to the box. I used 60 armor-penetrating and 60 normal, and still nothing happens. I cannot drive away in the car as it gets shot to pieces, which I don't want as it will save me loads of money.
HELP? :(
VGStalker

Re: (SPOILERS) How do you take down the helicopter?

Postby CruxMDQ » Fri May 16, 2014 7:17 pm

In my own experience, you make a run for it. Consider where the Mi-24 will be coming from. I took cover behind an abandoned bus, and once the helo had passed over me I drove out of the map. On Darkscape there's a soldier with a RPG-7. You can borrow it to shoot the Hind down (hint, hint) but insofar as I know there is no (EDIT: easy) way to kill it on the Dark Valley itself.
Got bugs? Read this before posting a report: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1771

ANY bug reporting threads that fail to fulfill these conditions WILL BE CLOSED.
CruxMDQ

Location: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America, Earth, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Multiverse

Postby Ogi79 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Hellicpters are THE BEST new thing in STALKER world!! :D i love shootin them down!

ps you need much more ammo for taking them down ;)
Ogi79

Postby Ezio21 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:16 am

I have waited until they were not moving anymore and then just shoot 1 rocket. Both were destroyed by impact. I've found RPG in one of the corpses.
Ezio21

Postby VGStalker » Sun May 18, 2014 7:15 pm

CruxMDQ wrote:In my own experience, you make a run for it. Consider where the Mi-24 will be coming from. I took cover behind an abandoned bus, and once the helo had passed over me I drove out of the map. On Darkscape there's a soldier with a RPG-7. You can borrow it to shoot the Hind down (hint, hint) but insofar as I know there is no (EDIT: easy) way to kill it on the Dark Valley itself.

Thank you. It worked perfectly.
VGStalker

Postby VGStalker » Sun May 18, 2014 7:15 pm

VGStalker wrote:
CruxMDQ wrote:In my own experience, you make a run for it. Consider where the Mi-24 will be coming from. I took cover behind an abandoned bus, and once the helo had passed over me I drove out of the map. On Darkscape there's a soldier with a RPG-7. You can borrow it to shoot the Hind down (hint, hint) but insofar as I know there is no (EDIT: easy) way to kill it on the Dark Valley itself.

Thank you. It worked perfectly.

Also, thank you too.

Ogi79 wrote:Hellicpters are THE BEST new thing in STALKER world!! :D i love shootin them down!

ps you need much more ammo for taking them down ;)

And thank you.
Sorry for so many posts.
VGStalker

Return to Lost Alpha