Problem in lab x18. [spoiler alert!]

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Problem in lab x18. [spoiler alert!]

Postby leunia » Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi guys!

I got a problem in lab x18.

So I finally get to this lab. My mission is find a computer and download some date* from there. If I good remember before download this date I need give back all documents to Pietrienco (Duty). So i find all documents from this lab, also get to the computer (find a password and scientist PDA) and then I go back to 100 rads. When I get to the bar i got cutscene with guy I call "Dark Vader" ( :mrgreen: ), but I get to bar without problems. I speak with Pietrienco, give him all documents - then He said I should speak with bartender. So I do that, next i get some ammunitions and food - and move my ass back to lab. But when I get to the computer still I can't download this date :/ I read on interenet and they saying about some pendrive? I had a blue pendrive, so I use it - still without reaction in computet.

So now I stand behind this computer and can't download shit... :(

Ps. Bartender don't have any pendrives in his offert's - so I guess my blue one was this good one.

Anyone can help me?

I got game patched 1.3 if this info is important.
leunia

Re: Problem in lab x18. [spoiler alert!]

Postby Ezio21 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:26 pm

It's the computer with dead body next to it. I think that You need to climb down using lader in the elevator then change elevator and climb up using another ladder to access secret place.
Ezio21

Postby leunia » Sun May 18, 2014 8:23 am

Ezio21 wrote:It's the computer with dead body next to it. I think that You need to climb down using lader in the elevator then change elevator and climb up using another ladder to access secret place.

Yeah I know, I'm standing next to this computer. But I cannot download this date. :/
leunia

Postby Ezio21 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

You should receive some kind of X-ray download module for your pda on pendrive. Just use it same way as medkit, then access the computer. Enter the code, find text file, click download. It should work. I did it this way and it worked
Ezio21

Postby leunia » Sun May 18, 2014 9:22 am

Ezio21 wrote:You should receive some kind of X-ray download module for your pda on pendrive. Just use it same way as medkit, then access the computer. Enter the code, find text file, click download. It should work. I did it this way and it worked

Only pendrive with I had it was blue one. If I good remember blue is for "traning module", and green one was for download module on PDA. But when i give back document's I didn't get any pendrive :/
leunia

Postby Ezio21 » Sun May 18, 2014 10:12 am

Ok so download debug tools, it's extra pack available somewhere in this forum. It allows you to spawn every item in the game so use it to spawn correct pendrive (i think that was green) and use it.

If it will work then please report a bug in bug thread.

Regards
Ezio21

Postby leunia » Sun May 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Ezio21 wrote:Ok so download debug tools, it's extra pack available somewhere in this forum. It allows you to spawn every item in the game so use it to spawn correct pendrive (i think that was green) and use it.

If it will work then please report a bug in bug thread.

Regards

Where i can find it for 1.3 patch? I don't see it on forum :/
leunia

Postby VGStalker » Sun May 18, 2014 7:21 pm

You get the Green Pendrive from the sin leader after you go into the mines.
VGStalker

Postby leunia » Sun May 18, 2014 9:43 pm

VGStalker wrote:You get the Green Pendrive from the sin leader after you go into the mines.

I was speak with him after finding bandits documents and I dont get it. So now when I give back documents from lab to the Pietrienco I should go back to sin leader?
leunia

Postby Ezio21 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:06 am

You should do sin missions then go to x18, not in reversed order.

However you can fix this by using debug menu if you don't want to do pointless runs through many locations as I said earlier - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/982 ... enu.script

Just replace this file with one with game.

Then do sin mission, use teleport to countryside, get pendrive from sin, then teleport to x18 and remove debug menu. I think that question should be resolved some other way in plot because it's often misunderstood and it should be pointed somehow to do some missions before other.

Regards
Ezio21

Postby leunia » Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 am

It helps! Big thanks for you :)
leunia

Postby Ezio21 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 pm

No problem.

Ah and I forgot. Keys to use are F1/F2/F3 at main menu.
Ezio21

Return to Lost Alpha