Patriarch and monolith captain problems

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Patriarch and monolith captain problems

Postby ruffiskiller » Wed May 21, 2014 5:33 pm

When I am following the captain to get to the Patriarch the captain keeps killing himself shooting his rockets during the 2nd mutant attack. I can stay alive by running up the hill before killing the mutants but captain keeps shooting rocket right in front of himself. If I continue on and approach Patriarch the cut scenes plays and after words he says something about it's too bad so many die during testing to be monolith. After that there is nothing, I cant have any conversation with him. If I wait around long enough the mission fails. No one there shoots at me or even moves then but if I go other location in radar the monolith start shooting. My question is does any of this break the story as I've noticed that twice during following captain I am given the option to say no and kill captain and I assume the rest of monolith? Thanks for the help.
ruffiskiller

Re: Patriarch and monolith captain problems

Postby bulletbelch » Sat May 24, 2014 3:42 am

That's not the Patriarch. After you defeat the helicopter you follow to the base where you meet the Patriarch standing in front of a squad of soldiers. I ended up killing everyone and everything and getting all the goodies I could.
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Return to Lost Alpha