BlowOut

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

BlowOut

Postby MallaVelve » Sat May 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello,
I ran into a problem. I got the message that a Blowout was about to begin and I ran to the nearest safe haven (Hanger in the Garbage) Yet I Die no matter where I stop. I can run clear down into the tunnels under the hanger and still die. Is this a bug or is the safe parameter very location specific? Very frustrating to get this far and have no options. Please advise.
MallaVelve

Re: BlowOut

Postby bulletbelch » Mon May 26, 2014 4:52 pm

The blow outs are a little over done. I ran into the same problem even while taking the antidote and shooting up antirad drugs. I switched to god mode long enough to get through the burnout and then back and survived once. And once in the forrest I turned off gravity and turned on god mode and flew above it to a jump point o I could escape. Cheating against program defects is not cheating if you are playing yourself. Taking one of the drugs you buy to defeat blow out effects should cancel out the effects of the blow out because that is what they are for. If they do not, then something isn't right.

Bullet Belcher
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Postby bulletbelch » Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Oops! Forgot to mention that I had already played the game through to completion twice. I used the cheats while revisiting the areas looking for goodies to sell.

Bullet Belcher
bulletbelch
Adventurer

Postby MallaVelve » Tue May 27, 2014 5:27 am

Yeah, I have since found out that you have to be in a very specific spot usually right under the Radiation symbol. I don't know any cheats but could use god mode for a real nasty encounter with two Shouting mutants that hit me through concrete, large trees, cant find cover from them, they can take a RPG to the face and survive..... Cant seam to kill these guys. They are in the Construction Site. Pluss they shout about every 5 seconds.
MallaVelve

Postby CruxMDQ » Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Is this a freeplay issue? I'm posting it as such.
Got bugs? Read this before posting a report: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1771

ANY bug reporting threads that fail to fulfill these conditions WILL BE CLOSED.
CruxMDQ

Location: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America, Earth, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Multiverse

Return to Lost Alpha