Lost Alpha - Q & A

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Re: Lost Alpha - Q & A

Postby KazakHD5770 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Some people are confused: there is no anomalies on LA's screenshots.
In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtsTVrKI9s anoms were invisible, so i guess those are invisible during testing or screenshots capturing coz you don't want to spoil anoms positions.

But, you know, random anoms HAVE TO BE, else it will be boring and too easy.

Or, if anoms will be invisible... :rolleyes: Weeeeeell, it will be much interesting :)
KazakHD5770
dez0wave tester

Re: Lost Alpha - Q & A HELP

Postby butzemann » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:47 am

Hey guys and ladies ! Just started to play the Lost Alpha and being totally happy about this godlike thing - i came to a point from where i cant proceed cause: hold on: icant reload my weapons.
i set it few times on R even as alternative on alt - button but the only thing that happens when i press r or alt or any other set button for the relaod function- is that the gun im holding is waving a tiny little bit down. but now shell changing etc or shotgun cartdrige stuffing - nothing- do u have an idea how i can fix this?

Ty very much!

Felix
butzemann

Postby dez » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 pm

you need to put ammo on belt, please check the manual :) we will extend it with the headlamp + battery thing and other small inventions which many ppl did not notice.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby MegaAlex227 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Is this game actually out because I press download on the main webpage and it says not yet!!
MegaAlex227

Postby ian » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Hey guys appreciate your work a lot but i got stalker lost alpha yesterday and installed it, but just cant get it to work..
i keep on getting errors.. i deleted the msvcp120.dll, msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120.dll files as stated all over google to fix the game on 32-bit operating systems but then every time i try launching the game it gives me an error saying that the .dll files are missing..
PLEASE HELP!!
System is HP Core-i7 with 4gb DDR3 Ram and 1GB dedicated VGA running on Windows 7 service pack 1 OS..
Plus clean install and proper download as well!!
thanks in advance
:( :(
ian

Postby YSVDKN » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Where do you obtain fuel, are fuel barrels suitable? I saw Sid had some jerry cans, but when I've returned to him after obtaining the Niva they were gone from his inventory, where do I buy some?
YSVDKN

Postby Readyus » Thu May 01, 2014 10:31 pm

I've given the X18 documents to Petrenko, and he said he would decrypt something and tell me later about it.
Do I have to wait,do another mission or...?
Last edited by Readyus on Fri May 02, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Readyus

Postby dez » Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 pm

YSVDKN wrote:Where do you obtain fuel, are fuel barrels suitable? I saw Sid had some jerry cans, but when I've returned to him after obtaining the Niva they were gone from his inventory, where do I buy some?

you can find many in game, but you can also buy later in bar for example.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby r733 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:22 pm

ian wrote:Hey guys appreciate your work a lot but i got stalker lost alpha yesterday and installed it, but just cant get it to work..
i keep on getting errors.. i deleted the msvcp120.dll, msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120.dll files as stated all over google to fix the game on 32-bit operating systems but then every time i try launching the game it gives me an error saying that the .dll files are missing..
PLEASE HELP!!
System is HP Core-i7 with 4gb DDR3 Ram and 1GB dedicated VGA running on Windows 7 service pack 1 OS..
Plus clean install and proper download as well!!
thanks in advance

Did you installed all 3d parties programs that were packed in la rar file? I'm running la on old win xp pc and its running (mostly) fine.
r733

Postby Reshitilov_ » Wed May 21, 2014 5:07 pm

How to make so that the UAZ's spare wheel on the back won't incongruously detach almost every time when you open/close the door or even simply start moving even on the even road? What file to edit and what phrase in what line should be modified?
When you click on the wheel a windows prompts refueling, a box to keep your things in, and a repair option for the car. After it detaches all the features are gone. That's why it is important
Reshitilov_

Postby dez » Thu May 29, 2014 5:37 pm

you should edit the model in sdk, or wait for the 2nd patch, we added boxes to cars to avoid this issue.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby Reshitilov_ » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Do you plan to provide Lost Alpha with an in-built option to change weather and all colour gama and colour gamut and tone to that of Clear Sky whose colour and hues of all STALKERs many guys admire most like it is done in Complete modes to Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat
http://www.moddb.com/mods/clear-sky-complete
http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-pripyat-complete

Thank you beforehand
Reshitilov_

Postby Reshitilov_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 am

Does or will Lost Alpha support crossfire/Sli?
Reshitilov_

Previous

Return to Lost Alpha