"car mission" - problem

General talk about Lost Alpha dream project

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

"car mission" - problem

Postby leunia » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello everyone.

I got problem with one mission in LA.

Well after finish mission with you need find a bandit suit and get a password to Monolit base. After that I go to the Monolist base and find a informant from Monolit. I speak to him, and go for documents. After that army attack monolit base so I need go find car and escape from dark valey... But when I get in to car and try drive i finish on the car roof... Car act like made from cardboard or paper... When i try turn left/right i land on the roof (and die after heli shoot on me). Even when I get away from base (meybe few meters) and I had straight road then heli shoot to me and car jump to the air and land of the roof... WTF? :(

enyone had a same problem? what i can do? :(

Ps. if u dont know what I mean post it, I can make video and put it on the youtube.
ps2. sorry for my grammar, I had english(my 2nd language) in school (finished it 5 years ago) but I always sucks in grammar :<

Please help me :(
leunia

Re: "car mission" - problem

Postby leunia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Anyone? :(
leunia

Postby leunia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Still don't solve problem, anyone can help me? :/
leunia

Postby dez » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 pm

thats a known problem, we made it too hard to control. it will be adressed in the 4th patch, until then try to drive softly, don't push the arrow keys too hard. Its still possible to do the mission that way! good luck, stalker
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Return to Lost Alpha