CS' feature that you're waiting for badly

Discussion about GSC's new prequel of stalker

Moderators: jwknaggs, CruxMDQ, Nemo

Postby super-panda » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:51 pm

Well, I am mostly waiting for some artificial intelligence improvements, the zones-battles, and overall more stability, less bugs, and less bothering side-quests, and more options with factions.

I don't really care much about graphical enhancements, with dx9.10 or whatever, even if I have dirext x10, and a good computer, I would prefer a better optimisation. Even if I hope that will mean even better physics engine.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby Fixer » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:29 pm

I really want to join the faction wars :D
Fixer

Postby dez » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Im waiting for the new areas, and also i hope i can discover some parts from the old stalker :)

well also the factions are interesting, and the new detector hud... i am sure it will be a good game, and well also im sure we will make some mod for it when they release sdk for xray 1.5.
dez0wave developer
dez
dez0wave developer

Postby super-panda » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:42 pm

In overall, I would also like to have more cooperation (it has been showed, so I'm eager to find out), as in the first stalker, if you count, you kill hundreads, and sometimes near a thousand of ennemies, it will be nice to have more help, as it doesn't make sense.

I would also like to have more exploring possibilities ( for me atacking is as much interesting as seaking objects or hidden treasure), and that there is a better hunger/drink/sleep system, because you quite too often feel like a mechanized unit, as you don't seem to have human needs, and can shoot all the time. While I think my first will will maybe be done, I doubt the second will be, as most players wants:
-New weapons, new mutants, new things to kill, etc..

And maybe a bit better developped characters, and scenario, because the shadow of techernobyl one, feel hall finished in the end. And finally, maybe some illness possibilities, apart eh radiation danger, as it's a highly dangerous zone, there should have viruses and illness, but I'm maybe asking for too much.
super-panda
Moderator & I-project

Postby solway » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Hopefully they will get their act together and have a better way to sneak
around in game. The ridiculous npc detection system they have designed is really frustrating in SoC. Can only hope.
Also, judging by the giant, pineapple-sized rgd-5 grenades and lackluster weapon skins that I just saw in the new 25 min video online, there will be a lot of work for modders
to make better weapons etc.
solway

Return to Clear Sky Discussion